Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in favor of banning this troll say "I"

I!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Funny, I replyed to one of his post for someone to ban him, then five minutes later rez bans him.

Dumbass riceboy.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
:banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: i radther not get involved, i tried to get the mods to let him back in but apparently he was warned about all of his posts to deffend himself. what about the ones that that lead him to make his own threads. like my threads about him and stuff

im done arguing on pm's

ps these forums are getting weak i want the old veterans back like ipaidforthisname and all the others:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

oh yeah special shout out to when assattack was a moderator

·
Registered
7,732 Posts
OK, now I want to address all of the other people involved in the "akuma" threads....

akuma has the right to do WHATEVER he wants to his car because HE is the one making payments on it. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but there is also something called HARASSMENT which is NOT tolerated on this forum. I am telling/warning all of you to PLEASE leave him alone when he comes back.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
drizze99 said:
OK, now I want to address all of the other people involved in the "akuma" threads....

akuma has the right to do WHATEVER he wants to his car because HE is the one making payments on it. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but there is also something called HARASSMENT which is NOT tolerated on this forum. I am telling/warning all of you to PLEASE leave him alone when he comes back.
I agree with you 100% Driz but like I said on the other thread if does not want to get made fun of all he has to so is stop asking people what they think of his car. After week of this I am sure he already know the popluar opinion. You asked him to stop and he just started more. He has shown NO respect for you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the temp ban on him. I hope now when he comes back he deciedes to become a benefit to these forums instead of the hinderence he was.

p.s. that is the best owned pic yet!!! lol

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
what did he do to you all people..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do a search and read his threads and the threads he posted in and come to your own conclusion.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
:banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: i radther not get involved, i tried to get the mods to let him back in but apparently he was warned about all of his posts to deffend himself. what about the ones that that lead him to make his own threads. like my threads about him and stuff

im done arguing on pm's

ps these forums are getting weak i want the old veterans back like ipaidforthisname and all the others:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

oh yeah special shout out to when assattack was a moderator
Yeah seriously this forum has gone down the drain in the past couple of months. Too many people ripping on each other and the whole "war stories" crew is pretty juvenile, grow up.

I know I'm no angel and I don't pretend to be but I don't go out of my way to rip on people either. We need some more proactive moderators in this biatch.

-faast

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.