Dodge SRT Forum banner

Viper Stripes on a CF Hood?

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  melmsrt4 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried Viper Stripes on a CF Hood? I was wondering what it would look like. I kinda wondering if it would be too many different colors (silver car, CF hood, what color stripes?). If someone doesn't have the real thing, can some of you photoshoppers give it a try. Don't know if the concept works at all or is it just plain blasphamy to cover your CF. Any pics would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Half the point of having a CF hood is to show it off. Wouldn't want to paint it completely, but maybe your on to something. Paint the hood silver and leave CF stripes, but then how do you carry the stripes on the non-CF parts? Bump for the Saturday crowd

#6 ·
yeah.. bigger pics please.. looks cool even in the small pic..:)

#8 ·
i just bought a new fmic so if anyone is interested in a stock fmic with painted red endtanks let me know it was something i wanted to try out to match the calipers but it looks a little odd on a yellow car but i bet would look great on a red one or something

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.