Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
that is the first thing i am doing to my car when i get it. that is soo fucking awesome!! man, why didnt i think of that? i was just going to do the subaru jdm swap. not anymore.

these guys do custom everything. http://www.autobodycreations.com/custom.htm

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :) I was looking at the difference at the car show and it would really take alot of work, and modifications. I would spend the money on the lights if I thought I could do it. I don't think I would have the time between all my other car prodjects.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Nice! :twisted:

I made a similar one months ago. Notice how I inverted the grill (I think I like it better if I left the grills alone...like you did).

It does look very mean on yours and mine.

Here's a morph. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some one on neons.org found out the price on the lights. About $1300 apiece little rich for my blood even with my discount. I'd rather put the money into performance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
wait...so let me get this straight....you can actually put those viper lights on the Neon???! I thought that original photo was photoshopped?? $1300 is not to bad if you get looks like that!!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Re: headlight change?

mott said:
one of the only problems i have with the neon is the headlights, i really like the guy that did the viper lights, but what do you think of these?

[code:1]<br>[/code:1]
hmmmmm.... i dont know, those will look pretty weird for headlights. but if you like them, then get them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i wish there was a median between stupid stock and riceboy lights...

cuz i dont want the cross eyed look, and i dont want the trying to be angel eyes or HID lights, but not making it.
know what i mean? its quite a dilemma.

why dodge! why didnt you install the damned viper lights!?!?!
that would have been so cool.
even the peopel that hate neons would have loved that.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
they arent nearly the same, but they are vaguely similar. i will be going with the viper lights. if anyone is going to do the stratus lights, let me know.

another alternative would be to use the 2002-2003 jdm wrx lights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
8 Participants
daytonagts
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing