Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard the VOI were coming to Dallas this weekend and having events at TMS? Is this true?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Yes It Is True. My Cousin Deborah Races For Bobby Archer. She Also Races An Srt-4. She Will Be There With Both Cars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
they are staying at the Gaylord thru Sunday - and a lot of them are haniging around at TMS sunday for open track - should be a sight!! I was at the gaylord with them thurs nite and friday - thats an awful lot of vipers in one place!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Man today at Gaylord was nuts, I saw what must have been 40+ Vipers in Grapevine. Not to mention the free Italian car show I went to, saw a lot of Ferraris, Lambos. Not too bad of a day. :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah...we were in Granbury yesterday eating at the KFC with family and saw at least 15 vipers drive by in the 30 minutes we were there. They were all travelling in packs of two or three. Most of the ones I saw had out of state plates. Saw a couple of pretty yellow SRT-10 vipers. Lots of GTS's and R/T 10's. They look to be going north on 377 prolly to TX Motorsports Ranch.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yep, they debuted the new Viper coupe (concept). I posted pics of it in the General Discuassion section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts