Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three viper hood badges, red, black, and silver. I bought them back when I had my 98 neon R/T. I was bored today so I removed the RAM head badge on the srt-4 front bumper and installed the black viper badge!!! It looks BAD ASS!!!! I'll try to get some pics!

Ryan

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I own a 97 viper gts thats for sale, because my 03 SRT-10 should be here next week! So if any of the viper guys don't like it, I don't care.
I think it looks really good on the srt-4!

Ryan

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
did you guys hear about the old viper recall? i guess someone on the assembly line was sleeping when they were supposed to do the 3 angle valve job...so something like 30% (i could be wrong) of them have regular valves...a loss of 25hp... :?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I'm keeping it. I'm buried in it! It was my daily driver until I bought my srt-4.

The funny thing is since I got the srt-4 I haven't even started up the saleen its parked for a while lol.

Ryan

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered it over 8 months ago through swift dodge. I got it for $1000.00 over invoice. They said it will be around the high 70's they didn't have a set price when it was ordered just 1000.00 over what the invoice is on it. It should be here by the end of next week I hope. When it comes I'll post some pics of the SRT-4 and the SRT-10 side by side!!

Ryan

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
ryansrt said:
I ordered it over 8 months ago through swift dodge. I got it for $1000.00 over invoice. They said it will be around the high 70's they didn't have a set price when it was ordered just 1000.00 over what the invoice is on it. It should be here by the end of next week I hope. When it comes I'll post some pics of the SRT-4 and the SRT-10 side by side!!

Ryan
8) Are you the first in Sacramento to have a SRT-10 Viper?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I was going to be the first one but last week I saw a black SRT-10 drive past my work :shock: oh well I guess I'll be the second black one! Folsom Lake Dodge has a red one! The owner hasn't picked it up yet.

Ryan

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
hemidakota said:
Ya da man.
Hey Hemi, I noticed you say this a lot, where did you get this phrase from, I've never heard it before. I've heard "you da man," a million times but not "ya da man." :?:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts