Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my rendition of the Dodge Viper SRT-10 headlamps (which are my cost of $880 a piece, which is still WAY too high for me!) in a Dodge SRT-4.

Original SRT-4 Showcar without scoops..

Factory SRT-4 with scoops...

NOTE: The 2003 Viper's headlamps are HUGE in width and would not ACTUALLY look like the above renderings. The above images are for demonstration purposes only.

Renditions took me about 20 minutes, so a little choppy, but I was satisfied.

A little bit of five minute customizations...

As always, Photos Copyright 2002 DaimlerChrysler Corporation - Renderings are mine...

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
do you know the dimensions of the viper srt-10 lights? can you do a photochop of the actual size of the srt-4 with viper lights.

ill post up some pics you might be able to chop up.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
see if you can do anything with these, anybody. try to keep the cars the actual size they really are (resize the pics as needed). im trying to see how big the lights would really be. im not as good as you guys with PS. thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, I like the last one...this one: http://www.projectviper.com/srt4/srt4_viper_lights3.jpg

Really gives it some differentiation from the Neon.

Good job

·
Registered
12 Posts
hmm

will the viper headlights look that good on the srt-4 though? Don't get me wrong those renderings look bad ass, but the Viper headlights might look too big.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
has anybody measured them? you cant say they are too big if you dont know how big they are. somebody that lives near a viper go measure the headlights. length, height at the far right, height in the middle, and height at the far left.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Send the pic to PVO or Chrysler Design Studio.

You know that looks mean or GET OUT OF MY WAY look. You should send the pic into either PVO or Chrysler Design Studio. You never know.

With the Mitsu, well, it will be another division of DC soon. Maybe that is why the next generation Neon will be Mitsu based.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do any of you guys work for mod shops or are really good at this kind of stuff? Sombody needs to start doing this. Maybe not Viper lights but something similar that will give it that kind of look. I've pretty much decided to get an SRT-4 in a few weeks but if some shop can do this for me I'll get one hands down. (make sure they're xenon) :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
imo it looks just like the cavilier turbo prto type in scc last month :?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
wow those headlights on the SRT-4 with the viper lights makes me stop my thoughts. That changes the "Cross-eyed WRX" styled SRT-4 look into a menassing stare. If that was an option from an upgrade standpoint I would but that in a heart beat.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've read that next neon will be based off of the Lancer platform. I'll try and find out where I read that, but i'm almost positive i did.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
45 Participants
nvmysrt1838
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing