Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vinyl ones are only $20 and the fiberglass ones are $150 plus I heard its taking a while to get the fiberglass ones from NiteShade. Does anyone have the vinyl eyelids and would recommend them? How is the color match compared to the fiberglass ones? I heard niteshades are perfect. Also, this is completely off topic, but I just got my car on friday, and Im trying to do the $20 catch can mod. Can someone please point me in the direction of the faq or how-to for the $20 catch can? I cant find it for my life!!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i had originally bought vinyl eyelids off ebay, color match sucked and of course you COULD get some air bubbles, light shines through, but i have seen some vinyls that it doesnt, all in all i didnt like them at all, i took them off and i ordered nightshades, i've seen them in person and they are awesome and yes there is quite a bit of a long wait for them (I havent gotten my pair yet, waiting since january) but it sure is worth the wait, makes your car look awesome. color match is perfect

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
within 2 weeks ill have filled all back ordered items and then normal wait will be restored ie 2week wait.
check my site for some info and they are 115 to 125 not 150:)
If you want to get them painted urself i can ship you paint rdy eyelids for 79 shipped.

www.srt4designs.com

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it looks like I'm just gonna wait and order from NightShade. From what I hear, its definitely worth the wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts