Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
holy sh**

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
thats sounds great!!! how much did the cams your running cost? i've yet to see a price on them.

nigel

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turbo666 said:
thats sounds great!!! how much did the cams your running cost? i've yet to see a price on them.

nigel
I got them as a package DEAL from Fully Built Motorsports i dont know the exact price for the cams but i know you need to buy the valvetrain to run the cams

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
godfather said:
I got them as a package DEAL from Fully Built Motorsports i dont know the exact price for the cams but i know you need to buy the valvetrain to run the cams
If I remember correctly, they're similar to a Crane 16 or 18, so you'll need upgraded valve springs. You can still use the stock retainers.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pit Viper said:
If I remember correctly, they're similar to a Crane 16 or 18, so you'll need upgraded valve springs. You can still use the stock retainers.
FBM said that crower advised them to change the springs and retainers.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
godfather said:
FBM said that crower advised them to change the springs and retainers.
You can use the stock retainers just fine. :)
But you definately needed to change springs.

·
Registered
403 Posts
HOLY @#$%@#%#%^^&*&*^&*#%&*@#& :takes a breath: #%^$#^$%^#^$^# im installing my 12's tonight..the sound of those compared to yours..god i hate you now :lol:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Not my thing, but if you are happy then its all good. Hows the drivability though, I bet it almost stalls alot if you push the clutch in too fast.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Interesting... Sounds crazy.

I will have a ViD up shortly of my car with some cams.

Hoping to have it up tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts