Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the stupid PETA idiots are at it again. In recent news, "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants Gov. Jim Doyle to change Wisconsin's official beverage from milk to beer, saying milk is harmful to humans and is meant for calves." I guess they see no harm in being under the influence of alcohol. I've never tried beer on my corn flakes, though. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
On this topic, there was a guy about a year ago who had a website "www.peta.org" Stood for People Eating Tasty Animals :D There was a big legal battle,I think they shut him down :( Very funny place.

·
Registered
59 Posts
another reason peta is stupid!!
http://www.pilotonline.com/opinion/op0206dou.html

read it, but it basically says that peta got angry when the suicide bombers used a donkey instead of a human against israiel. they didnt care that hundreds of people were dying, just that a donkey was used and is now dead.
my favorite line of the article was when the head of peta was asked wheather she considered asking arafat to stop killing people as well, she responded ``It's not my business to inject myself into human wars''

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least we now have proof that the SRT 4 is faster than something. I'm sure we'll hear, that was photochopped. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure the bird just missed a gear... :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Grunge said:
At least we now have proof that the SRT 4 is faster than something. I'm sure we'll hear, that was photochopped. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats funny :lol:

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
I had a customer on Friday, and he had a t-shirt on the had the PETA People Eating Tasty Animals slogan on it. He also had a shit ton of dead animals haning in his living room. That was pretty cool. On a side note, I feel like eating a bacon double cheeseburger.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
Grunge said:
At least we now have proof that the SRT 4 is faster than something. I'm sure we'll hear, that was photochopped. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure the bird just missed a gear... :lol:
:rofl: that plus no traction =:grimrippe

·
Super Moderator
15,608 Posts
dommo_g said:
I had a customer on Friday, and he had a t-shirt on the had the PETA People Eating Tasty Animals slogan on it. He also had a shit ton of dead animals haning in his living room. That was pretty cool. On a side note, I feel like eating a bacon double cheeseburger.
I'll have a side of mudda fuckin chicken nuggets with that. Hell, chickens don't need those lips and assholes anyway, PETA, so suck deez nuts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
dommo_g
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing