Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just wanted to know if this sounds bad. i just got a job at the dodge dealer by my college in illinois hopping to catch a break on the srt. i started like a week ago and just found out that my dealer was getting one srt and it was taking already. what the hell should i do now. ive tried calling other dealers in the area and nobody has any info.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
i live in ill also and the info I have recieved from the dealer that is helping me and a couple of other dealers in the area is that we in Ill will not see the car untill march mabye late feb. All due to dodge is going to show the srt4 off at the chicago auto show and they feel it is better marketing to release it after the show and people have seen it. Also I heard all of the chicago dealers that signed up for the srt program will not recieve training untill feb. so they can't get the car untill the training.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you might be able to get one shipped over from another dealer, or just wait until august for the 2004's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing