Dodge SRT Forum banner

561 - 576 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
If you had even a little intelligence you would have read at the least the last few pages of this thread and possibly umderstood that,I JUSt STRIPPED AND REPAINTED THE CAR MYSELF and if you want yours done right we can discuss a price.I wouldn't let a collision shop paint mine it probably wouldn't last as long as the factory.
I'll say it one more time our cars are at least 8 years old and out of warrenty.Out of warrenty means thats all it's warrentied forand Chrysler wont fix it and anyone who thinks they still should is an idiot.
I', sure thi\s is gonna bring out all the :ben::ben::ben::ben::ben:eek:ut again,I wont name names but you crybaby;s know who you are.Right Buzzkill!!!
serious bro?! i havent posted in here for a while, but you wanna throw my name in there. what a little dumbass. remember when i smashed you internet style on those last posts about grammar ?

How about this, so we can settle this once and for all. How many people have you gotten to commit to your super awesome paint job on their srt4? Cause some thing tells me your sales tactics are a little flawed.

I'd be willing to bet you just ignore this question, just like you did the last time i called you out. and the BEST thing is that i dont have to do any more work.You will do it for me. The more posts you make without addressing this question just makes you look sillier and sillier. so go ahead and rant bro, its only working in my favor. thanks. And remember, you threw my name in there, otherwise i would have left this alone.:hi:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I haven't gotten any work from any of you :ben::ben::ben:.You guys don't have any money.But in the last few weeks I have finished my car wich looks absolutly stunning.I also have just started on an Iso Rivolta thats about a $25000 resto and have 2 Cadillacs and a 71 Challenger in line for resto's,so i'm looking good for work.Thanks for asking

As far as smashing my internet style your kidding yourself. I think that mullet is making you stupid like Joe Dirt.Seriously a mullet in 2012.

Obviously your still DAZED and COPNFUSED.

Oh and by they way what do you do for a living?Was that you packing bags at the Stop and Shop

Weird is spelled W E I R D not WERD you moron.:rofl:

I really think you should be driving Honda.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I dont see anywhere where buzzkill misspelled "weird", that word isnt even in his reply he made. Duster since we are giving out grammar corrections, you spell confused like this CONFUSED not COPNFUSED.

Owned. Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Sent from Iphone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
werd. i did watch the video. :rofl: it would have been okay to reference that 15 years ago. today, not so much. And i saw mullets in that video better than mine. so are you pro or anti mullet?! i am confused.
Also Confused was purposly spelled wrong, as he's conpnfused he can't spell weird.
Do I have to teaach you guys everything, it's like talking to children.:jester:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Buzzkills comment was from a month ago and you use it NOW to fuel ur ego LMAO. Lame. :hi:

Sent from Iphone.
Is there a FUCKIN rule somehwere.You guys are like little children.
Oh thats right you are.
What are you Buzzkills bitch.Let him fight his own battles if he can
But i did prove my point about weird didn't I.
You little motherfuckers dont even read back a few post.
Stupid is a s stupid does.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Wow duster71 is a faggot

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Ahahahah. I'm not his bitch, just stating you had to use something from a month ago to fuel your ego. Please stop with CAPS LOCK words, it doesn't make you a badass. Don't you have $60,00 painting you should be doing instead of e-thugging with some "little kids"? I'd expect you, a senior citizen, not be e-thugging on a forum.

For a senior citizen and correcting other people on grammar, you sure do have alot of punctuation errors on your previous comment.

Sent from Iphone.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Is there a FUCKIN rule somehwere.You guys are like little children.
Oh thats right you are.
What are you Buzzkills bitch.Let him fight his own battles if he can
But i did prove my point about weird didn't I.
You little motherfuckers dont even read back a few post.
Stupid is a s stupid does.
are you on drugs?...

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Add me to the flame red list, paint bubbling up on driver rear quarter panel as if rust is underneath ( I scraped some paint off to check, and the underlying metal is fine BTW)

so I will probably be sanding it down and blending it myself here sometime soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
this makes me mad to see. i thought it was just the ocean breeze causing this but nope. it's just the crappy paint they used and coating on this car. wow i am so mad

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
this makes me mad to see. i thought it was just the ocean breeze causing this but nope. it's just the crappy paint they used and coating on this car. wow i am so mad
Actually, while its not the best paint it's the technique itself that causes the most problems. The paint is applied as thin as possible for complete coverage by machines. While it is efficient, it does not compensate for high and low areas. Youll notice this issue typically occurs on curved portions and alot less on flat portions...

Fyi every Neon I've ever seen with paint issues almost always starts at that portion of the roof.

What really sucks is the fact when you take care of the paint (wash, clay, wax, glaze) and it still happens. If anyone knows TAPS play it before you look at my first 2 pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
I was shopping for a new SRT-8 Charger this last week. Asked the salesman to guarantee the paint in writing for 6 years. He laughed. I asked if 6 years is too much to ask for a $50K car. He said "no, hell no." So I said, I'm about to drop $50 K on a car and I don't want paint falling off, literally, in 6 years. I have a car at home that is nearly 20 years and it's paint is decent. Can you assure me it wont fucking fall off... He then started to go over the warrantee yadda yadda. I walked him over to my car and said. I'm buying your car, but I don't want this (pointing to the shitbox SRT-4) to happen again. The look on his face was like I showed him a gun shot wound. Never got the warrantee I asked for lol. Didn't get the car either. Only because he didn't have one in the colors I wanted. Otherwise decent exchange of pleasantries and salesmanship.

AND... shitbox or not, crappy clear coat or not, the SRT is going back in the garage. Too much fun to get rid of.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Actually, while its not the best paint it's the technique itself that causes the most problems. The paint is applied as thin as possible for complete coverage by machines. While it is efficient, it does not compensate for high and low areas. Youll notice this issue typically occurs on curved portions and alot less on flat portions...

Fyi every Neon I've ever seen with paint issues almost always starts at that portion of the roof.

What really sucks is the fact when you take care of the paint (wash, clay, wax, glaze) and it still happens. If anyone knows TAPS play it before you look at my first 2 pictures....
makes me sad.. i got like little white dots in the middle of my trunk and had to take off the wing because the glaze started to peel and bubble and it got bad.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My car is doing this around the edges of the roof and trunklid by the back window. Also on the doors right below the windows. I thought it was from road grime over the years. Looks like its not.

also my 97 acr neon had the paint start peeling off before I sold it.

561 - 576 of 576 Posts