Dodge SRT Forum banner
541 - 560 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
no name callin here. and no, im not workin in fast food, im actually in the military and contrary to what most people think, as a enlisted airman, we dont get gobs amount of money. and if you have a wife and 2 kids, you dont really have alot of money to spend on a paint job. so you can run around braggin if you want, but it doesnt make you look any better. and yes 1700 post in a year in a half, why? because i ask alot of questions and do research on here. very funny joke about not havin a life or a boyfriend, real original. and with that said, i gotta go to work. argue with you in 12 hours

·
Registered
87 Posts
no name callin here. and no, im not workin in fast food, im actually in the military and contrary to what most people think, as a enlisted airman, we dont get gobs amount of money. and if you have a wife and 2 kids, you dont really have alot of money to spend on a paint job. so you can run around braggin if you want, but it doesnt make you look any better. and yes 1700 post in a year in a half, why? because i ask alot of questions and do research on here. very funny joke about not havin a life or a boyfriend, real original. and with that said, i gotta go to work. argue with you in 12 hours

1.Always start a sentence with a capital letter.
2 Dont type run on sentences.
3 You called me a douche,so you are name calling.
4 Never try to put your self in others minds.
5 If you did research you wouldn't have to ask so many questions.
6 It isn't bragging if its true.
Did I ever tell you the story of how I was Vince McMahon's personel chauffeur for 3 years, got in the ring with Hulk Hogan one night and went home with the WWF World Heavyweight Championship Belt.I also won Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Belt and like The Mighty Mighty Bosstones song "I Got The Pictures To Prove It".
:hi:

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
i didnt know i was in english class. last time i checked, i passed high school with a 3.5 gpa, so please dismiss yourself with that bs. i never you a douche directly, i said lookin like a douche, you must be feelin real guilty. you can still ask questions with havin done research homie. by the way, cool story, please dont tell it again. honestly, im done arguing over somethin so stupid. in the end we both look stupid for arguing on the internet

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
791 Posts
dont worry unseen duster gets off by putting his internet tough guy helmet on and posting in here to bust on people with neon paint problems. I think hes been pushing his million dollar paint jobs for awhile now with no one on here giving a fuck what so ever.

i hope he does come to carlisle.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Trust me fam, im not worried, i just dont like when someone tries to act like they are better than someone else and then tries to brag about it

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
damn, this fuking guy is still going on.

Lemme say it cause im tired of getting emails EVERY DAMN DAY that this thread is updated with new posts just showing that duster is posting again about how everyone else is whining. No dude, people are not going to spend 7k+
on your backwoods paint job (judging by your pics you posted) and no one gives a shit about what paint you slapped on "muscle cars" in the past and how much it cost these people to paint em. I hope to God that they didnt have to hear half the shit we had to read just to get their cars painted. Please tell me you just took a check and let them go on their way, and didnt catch them at the door rambling on about allyour woes of the world and how shitty neon owners dont wanna pay what their car is worth to have you paint it. No one gives a shit and your paint job inst any better than any other quality body shop. Jesus man, give it a rest. answer me this, how many paint jobs have you gotten through all this advertising? I bet not jack shit. Wonder why? Cause you come off as a shit head that no one would ever wanna deal with. Leave the thread alone man. we get it. your painted cars are the supreme painted cars that rule the world. end this .:hi:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:What happened to Peace,Love and Understanding.You guys are the first ones to start name callin.
6-7k is not HELLA money for a strip and a first class paint job unless your flippin burgers at McDonalds and still living with your parents.Most of my clients drop 20-60k and are happy to do because quality of the work I do and the products I use.You must not have a life or a boyfriend.
These were your words.
NUMBER 1: Please show us some proof of a 60K paint job that you did for a client. I'm sure we would all LOVE to see that. And if thats true, why the duece are you wasting time with a "neon" as you call it. doesnt make sense bro.
And secondly, why you calling out someone for the amount of posts they have, seems like someone who can spend all this time beefing on this thread doesnt have any boyfriend or girlfriend at all. just saying that if you have 20-60k paint jobs lined up, you should either be busy with labor to justify your exorbitant costs or you should have guys in the back working which would contradict you earlier statement about fast food restaurants.
which is it?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
1.Always start a sentence with a capital letter.
2 Dont type run on sentences.
3 You called me a douche,so you are name calling.
4 Never try to put your self in others minds.
5 If you did research you wouldn't have to ask so many questions.
6 It isn't bragging if its true.
Did I ever tell you the story of how I was Vince McMahon's personel chauffeur for 3 years, got in the ring with Hulk Hogan one night and went home with the WWF World Heavyweight Championship Belt.I also won Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Belt and like The Mighty Mighty Bosstones song "I Got The Pictures To Prove It".
:hi:
Cool fuckin story bro, tell me moaaaar!

Sent from Iphone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i didnt know i was in english class. last time i checked, i passed high school with a 3.5 gpa, so please dismiss yourself with that bs. i never you a douche directly, i said lookin like a douche, you must be feelin real guilty. you can still ask questions with havin done research homie. by the way, cool story, please dont tell it again. honestly, im done arguing over somethin so stupid. in the end we both look stupid for arguing on the internet

dont worry unseen duster gets off by putting his internet tough guy helmet on and posting in here to bust on people with neon paint problems. I think hes been pushing his million dollar paint jobs for awhile now with no one on here giving a fuck what so ever.

i hope he does come to carlisle.
Trust me fam, im not worried, i just dont like when someone tries to act like they are better than someone else and then tries to brag about it

damn, this fuking guy is still going on.

Lemme say it cause im tired of getting emails EVERY DAMN DAY that this thread is updated with new posts just showing that duster is posting again about how everyone else is whining. No dude, people are not going to spend 7k+
on your backwoods paint job (judging by your pics you posted) and no one gives a shit about what paint you slapped on "muscle cars" in the past and how much it cost these people to paint em. I hope to God that they didnt have to hear half the shit we had to read just to get their cars painted. Please tell me you just took a check and let them go on their way, and didnt catch them at the door rambling on about allyour woes of the world and how shitty neon owners dont wanna pay what their car is worth to have you paint it. No one gives a shit and your paint job inst any better than any other quality body shop. Jesus man, give it a rest. answer me this, how many paint jobs have you gotten through all this advertising? I bet not jack shit. Wonder why? Cause you come off as a shit head that no one would ever wanna deal with. Leave the thread alone man. we get it. your painted cars are the supreme painted cars that rule the world. end this .:hi:
These were your words.
NUMBER 1: Please show us some proof of a 60K paint job that you did for a client. I'm sure we would all LOVE to see that. And if thats true, why the duece are you wasting time with a "neon" as you call it. doesnt make sense bro.
And secondly, why you calling out someone for the amount of posts they have, seems like someone who can spend all this time beefing on this thread doesnt have any boyfriend or girlfriend at all. just saying that if you have 20-60k paint jobs lined up, you should either be busy with labor to justify your exorbitant costs or you should have guys in the back working which would contradict you earlier statement about fast food restaurants.
which is it?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just cant stop:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I just cat stop:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Joe Dirt laughs at you Buzzkill.
"
As the villagers amass the chant starts Kill the Monster!!!Kill the Monster!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Check out Ted DiBiaseand the Milion Dallar Belt Creation on YouTube and you will see me opening the car door for Ted and Virgil
I'm telling you bro, you are making this tooooo easy. Remember your list a few posts up about grammar. I guess you didnt mention spelling for a reason, eh?

come on bro, still waiting for the 60k paint job you did. did you overlook that part of my post intentionally? I am def speaking for everyone when i say that we are all eager to see this paint job.:clap:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I dont wanna see your piece of shit video, i could care less what door you open. We just want to see the $60k paint job you did.

Sent from Iphone.
werd. i did watch the video. :rofl: it would have been okay to reference that 15 years ago. today, not so much. And i saw mullets in that video better than mine. so are you pro or anti mullet?! i am confused.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Fine ill take the time out of my busy life to check this out too...
This guy? So what exactly are you trying prove that you opened a door? That you worked in the limo business?
Photograph Automotive design Snapshot Automotive exterior Gentleman

Reminded me of this.
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive window part

Sent from Iphone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I guess reading comprehension is not anyones strong suit.It's not a 60k paint job it's for a full rotisserrie restoration, meaning it needed a lot of metal work,quarters, floors. trunk floors, and more.Big difference between a paint job and a rotissorrie restoration..

Never worked in the LIMO business only drove for CEO's of corporations.Boy I'm a handsome devil.

Glad to see a MOB mentality is alive and well on This forum.
If you guys didn't give a shit you never would have looked at the video.
:rof
l::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post 425 Has a pic of the 71 cuda that was on the cover of Classic Cars and
Parts Dec08 60K for the restoration.Also on post 425 a friends 71Demon that was a 25K resto.If you wanna come to my house I'll show you pics of almost 50 more.2miles away is another clients 70 Challenger conv and a 15 drive away is another clients 70 Superbird.Oh yeah and 10 minutes away is a 69 Camaro Pace Cars adn a second 69 Camaro for the same client.

To me you all sound like a bunch of crybabies who cant afford a decent paint job let alone one of mine.

·
Registered
582 Posts
And why not? If it does happen, are you not gonna get your car repainted?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you had even a little intelligence you would have read at the least the last few pages of this thread and possibly umderstood that,I JUSt STRIPPED AND REPAINTED THE CAR MYSELF and if you want yours done right we can discuss a price.I wouldn't let a collision shop paint mine it probably wouldn't last as long as the factory.
I'll say it one more time our cars are at least 8 years old and out of warrenty.Out of warrenty means thats all it's warrentied forand Chrysler wont fix it and anyone who thinks they still should is an idiot.
I', sure this is gonna bring out all the :ben::ben::ben::ben::ben:eek:ut again,I wont name names but you crybaby;s know who you are.Right Buzzkill!!!

541 - 560 of 576 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.