Dodge SRT Forum banner
521 - 540 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
So lemme get this right, you are proposing we spend 6k+ for you to repaint our cars plus transit?! That's funny. Bro, a lot of these guys cars only have a resale value of 7-9k. I imagine most people would rather have peeling paint and sink 6k into performance. But that's just me I guess. MaybeI 6k pretty is worth more than go fast.
Yes thats what I'm proposing,it's not my fault if you dont live near me.Don't you think resale is gonna go down a lot faster if you car is rusting.I never try to imagine what other people think it scares the shit out of me.Yes 6k of pretty is worth more than 6k of go fast.Who cares if a piece of shit goes fast it's still a piece of shit.Believe me if you spend 6-7k with me its looks like you spent 12-14k and i know 55+ cars that prove it.Soon to be 56.It's been my experience that the HOt chicks like pretty first and fat, ugly ones like go fast.I guess thats why i get all the HOT chicks or maybe its just me.:lol:

If you think going fast is more important than looking good shouldn't you be driving a Camaro or a Mustang or even worse a HONDA:gay:

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Ill reapint anyones SRT for 1 grand :thumbsup:

Any color, or colors you like. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
The smoke in the 707 does make it hard to see the computer screen.

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Lol, I was talking about pot smoke. I am origonally.from Yuba City (530) and I know a lot of people with scrpts in the Vacaville, Davis, Berkely area. Not.to mention Sac, YC, and all the way up 99 to about Chico

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Hells yeah! Fix that bubbling too!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Lol, I was talking about pot smoke. I am origonally.from Yuba City (530) and I know a lot of people with scrpts in the Vacaville, Davis, Berkely area. Not.to mention Sac, YC, and all the way up 99 to about Chico

well yea, that too....we wont talk about tha tho lol

i tried my luck with dodge today...no dice. they said 5 year/100,000 mile rust protection warranty. pretty BS if you ask me, especially if they fucked up

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
If your talking to me i dont need anybodys generosity and as far as downing anybody I just call it like I see it.
well not every might be loaded and able to drop hella money to get a damn car repainted...its cool to call it how you see it, but when you start lookin like a douche for no reason, it might time to pump your brakes. now im callin it how i see it

·
Registered
87 Posts
well not every might be loaded and able to drop hella money to get a damn car repainted...its cool to call it how you see it, but when you start lookin like a douche for no reason, it might time to pump your brakes. now im callin it how i see it
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:What happened to Peace,Love and Understanding.You guys are the first ones to start name callin.
6-7k is not HELLA money for a strip and a first class paint job unless your flippin burgers at McDonalds and still living with your parents.Most of my clients drop 20-60k and are happy to do because quality of the work I do and the products I use.See I don't have three monkeys in the back working for ten dollars an hour.I normally do rotisserie restorations all by myself.My cars always stand out in a crowd just like me.:lol::lol::lol:

By the way i just painted my bumpers today and they look like glass.I should be finished painting it by the weekend.I might have it ready for Carlisle and would love to meet each and every one who has posted on this thread.

1700 post in a year and a half.You must not have a life or a boyfriend.

521 - 540 of 576 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.