Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been alot of vendor bashing lately. Some of it is justified, some of it is people not showing some patience. I have joined in on a vendor or 2 in the past and somtimes it is what they need to fix what is wrong with their business.

BUT, this thread is going in the other direction. Have you had a good experience with a vendor lately that you might want others to know about?
Write that sucker down so others can see howsome ofour vendors go out of their way for us.

I have 3 myself. Scott from Maxx Fab, Jeff and Ted from Mopar super center, and Hector from E.D.

Scott has answered lots of questions and even drove a part over to a friends house so it could get installed for me and he barely knows me. His customer service is unrivialed. Go to his forum and see how he is willing to do anything to solve any problems that comeup with his customers.

Mopar super center has given me lots of advice and ship so fast. I just ordered stage 2 coilovers on tuesday and they are at my house today. On top of that they put the stage 3's on sale so I am shipping back the stage 2's and they are sending he stage 3's plus paying for shipping. These guys are always helpful

hector put up with a newb thru lots of questions and when he got tired of typing gave me his number to call him. I must have about $1500 in E.D. products. Why? Customerservice. I can find them somewhere else and maybe even cheaper, but I gladly will spend a little more knowing that support is there.

anyone else had a good experience? If you want to bitch go start another thread. Moderators would appreciate you deleting any post that are negantive in this thread. I think they have every right to complain, just go do it in another thread.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I would have to agree with MaxxFab, don't have anything from him yet. But he is a stand up good guy, he will make sure you are set strait. Mopar SuperCenter has my money as soon as the kids at work start to bring in more lunch money for me to steal. Is it unprofessional for a teacher to let a whole class starve so that I can buy car parts?

COY ZIMA ME!!!

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
I've had great experience with Woodhouse. Hell, the only thing I've bought from them is my Stage 2, but I've called and talked to Woodhouse people on many occasions about tons of things. They are a lot more knowledgable than your average dealer and are a dream to deal with. I promise you this, even know they are 1,000 miles from me, I WILL buy my next Dodge vehicle from Woodhouse, and my brother is a Dodge Salesman. Why? Because I have had nothing but great experience with Bill, Mark, and Nancy.

Coy, BEER ME!

-Greg

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
rezin8 said:
I've had great experience with Woodhouse. Hell, the only thing I've bought from them is my Stage 2, but I've called and talked to Woodhouse people on many occasions about tons of things. They are a lot more knowledgable than your average dealer and are a dream to deal with. I promise you this, even know they are 1,000 miles from me, I WILL buy my next Dodge vehicle from Woodhouse, and my brother is a Dodge Salesman. Why? Because I have had nothing but great experience with Bill, Mark, and Nancy.

Coy, BEER ME!

-Greg
What he said! The stage 2 situation was unbelievable! If I decide to go Stage 3, guess who will be getting my order? And I'll bet I get this kit before Greg too.... :tongue: hahah

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I have to say performace autowerks is awesome dave is a great guy and really knows his stuff. If you are in the chicagoland area and need a installer he is top notch and is all business gets right to work and get the job done fast! him and ron have been brilliant with my suspension. Also hector is great I've talked to him on his cell for a while and have never even brought anything from him really cool cat. Whoever does modern's warehousing is a fucking god! if you guys don't know what involved in warehousing let me tell you this I called at 6pm my time and ordered a part next day air. @ 10:30 when I came in to work there was a package sitting on my desk. UPS does our final pick up @ 5:30 and we ship about 300-400 ups packages daily! How they got that package to me so quick boggles my mind.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Woodhouse!!! They are the POOP!
Great customer service out of Moderen Performance.
Howell came through also.
Turbocharges.com----I bought what I wanted and knew they were giving me (Zane's a friend, he told me told me what to expect)
MOPAR....I like plug and play products.
Tire Rack, there is a warehouse in town, I get my tires when I want to pick them up.
JSC Speed, Chris (CANDYMAN) was prompt and forward. Helped me out and I thank you.
Exhaust Depot (HECTOR) is the man, without him I wouldn't than have my car. THANK YOU!

There, you have it out of me.

·
Premium Member
15,173 Posts
Vendors I have dealt with, in no particular order

Damn can't remember who I got my STS from. :)

Boogers = Howell

S2 = Woodhouse

Mopar exhaust from my local dealer

Brake pads = MPSC

All were great!!!!!! Never an issue beyond my reflash issues with S1, NOT the vendors screwup.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Turbo Neon Store - 3 purchases, all PERFECT!

Performance Dodge - Labor Day Deal! Here within about 10 days

Modern Performance - Wow, their exhaust is nice!

I would highly recommend all of these vendors to all

·
Registered
404 Posts
Performance dodge has been awesome! I bought my mopar catback and STS from them. Josh over there provides great customer service, communication, and fast shipping! He has even gone as far as to post the status of all the stage kits in the order they were ordered to give the patiently waiting an idea where they stand! Not to mention that awesome sale he had about a month ago that almost everybody here took advantage of! :clap: Now if other vendors would just follow suit w/a sale. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i'll tell you this much, modern performance by far was the best, i've dealt with alot of vendors in my time, but i'd have to say they're smokin' we'll be in touch with you shortly guys! MYSRT4OWNSU is an awesome guy, he gets heat for his stuff, but i think he should be able to deal his little eyelid things, he provides alot of insider info from his sources, i cant say that for a lot of members that frequent here, so why dont we lay off the kid?

·
Registered
77 Posts
vendors

I can tell you this..Kevin from AGP called me the other night and spent an hour on the phone giving me advice and going over a setup for my car,He even went as far as to tell some things that i shouldnt buy because stock is good enough.....I will purchase most or all my parts from them...They are what vendors should be modeled after...Thanks....

·
Registered
371 Posts
PSI FI shouldn't be left out. For as much information that ANT has provided me, I am naming my next kid after him...He comes into these forums with some of the best, easy to understand explanations for just about every topic. He even has custom graphs, charts and pictures for us illiterates!!! I love their CAI.

MPx is fantastic. If they have it in stock, you get it in 3 days. Period.

Exhaust Depot; ditto. He even had a hard pipe kit to my house in 2 days. WoW! (Florida)

Last but not least is Import Palace. After 1 hour on the phone with everyone else, I called them for the first time and they located an HKS SSQ. Probably one of the last in the Country during the massive back-order. That was also at my home in 2 days. (Florida)

I always buy from our supporting vendors and have yet to be disappointed!

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I've had good luck with:

• Mancini Racing (used to deal with them back in the Roadrunner/Dart days and now)
  • Modern Performance (Thanks Cory and assoc.)
  • Performance Autoworks (Dave is a great guy)
  • Exhaust Depot (you da man Hec)
  • Ragetech (Nemo Foss has more knowlege in his little finger than I have total)
  • Lake Effect Racing (Got me out of many O2 installs...Thanks Dale)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i can say all the vendor's that i order from give me good service. i only had my car for 1.5 mths and what i order for the company's i have not had a problem..

1= carbon by design order all there carbon fiber products no problems

2= modern performance order over 4,000.00 dollars got everything but 2 things stage 2/ and carbon fiber fog covers.. but service is great.

3= AGP order my 50 trim still waiting for it. but service is great and i cant say enought about ben/ kevin/nic. all good guys, would give you the shirt of there back..

4= ruthless now this is a good company smart guys and fast service. 1 custom order and 2 other products..

5= Pwerks david is alsome great service no prblems.. order 2 product's got everything in timely manor..

6=RAGE nemo has allways be a good guy and allways helps me out service is great.. this man is on the ball.. 4 product since i had srt4. was dealing with him way back in the day good guy..

7= [email protected] fast service 3 products all on time

8= howell automative all on time i do biss with him alot gray is a smart man parts allways here on time.. 1 product since srt4

sorry if i miss someone these vendors that i list is not in any order.. i just love the service i get from these vendors.. thanks to IPP to hooked be up with coilover brought them right to my door way to go ray/jack..

·
Registered
909 Posts
great places to deal with from my experiences:
maxxfabb - downpipe was awesome
CTI - love the catback and CAI, everyone compliments on my exchaust
Mancini - bought a sts, no problems
Modern Performance -
Exhaust Depot

·
Registered
49 Posts
Vendors

I've had good experiences with:

Modern Performance - got me some hard to find parts at a good price with super quick shipping.

Woodhouse Dodge - Great service and price from Nancy on my Stage 2 order, with the excpetion of someone messing up my shipping.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.