Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious to see who all have had their SRT4 transported to them via truck. I would like to know some details on your experience, cost, people you contacted, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a dealer in south Florida I'm dealing with and this might be a better option. TIA

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I used National Auto Transporters and it cost me $695 to ship it to Kansas. Took me three weeks to get the car because it was out of the way for most other transporters. After the whole wait, it was well worth it. Since you're closer in AL, you might get yours faster than that.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used A-A Auto Transport from California to Texas for $625. It took two weeks, when I was promised 5 days...so that part really sucked.

However, the car did arrive in perfect condition so no complaints there. And as previously stated, it was well worth the wait. I think its better to do it this way than to have to break it in on the highway...but thats just my personal preference.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys,..

I appreciate you both getting back with me. It looks like , however, that Dodge has finally quit jacking my local dealer around and they have one on the way for me! :D If they hadn't I was already talking with another dealership and I was going to have it shipped. I guess I'll wait on the one here since they are kind enough to let me have it for the employee discount as well! :D 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Wade
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing