Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, does dodge use any time of variable valve timing like variocam, vanos, vtec, vvt-i, zetec?

I can't wait to suprise my friends(all honda owners) when i pick them up in a brand new srt-4 and i go, "check out my vtech bro"...vrooo-shhhhh!!

god i love turbos!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i do not believe it does.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:
I was just wondering, does dodge use any time of variable valve timing like variocam, vanos, vtec, vvt-i, zetec?

I can't wait to suprise my friends(all honda owners) when i pick them up in a brand new srt-4 and i go, "check out my vtech bro"...vrooo-shhhhh!!

god i love turbos!
no it dosen't.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:

god i love turbos!
:werd:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:

god i love turbos!
Try screaming VTEC when you get to 5k RPMS. I've heard it's good for another 10-15 hp. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
LoL

Steiner said:
Try screaming VTEC when you get to 5k RPMS. I've heard it's good for another 10-15 hp. :thumbsup:
No no no no you got it wrong.You scream at the top of your lungs at 2k rpms.Come on you never heard of v-tec controller lol damn im bored

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Dude me and my brother were at Atlanta airport for a few hours (layover) and we were bored, so we went downstairs and raced on the moving walkways. I was on the one moving in my direction and he was on the one moving backwards. So we took off, I got the lard easily and he was slowly fading, I look over and hes still falling back. Ive gone about half way now and all of a sudden I hear someone yell "VTEC!!! VTEC!!!!". I kid you not, he starting gaining like a mofo, so I had just "floored it" I guess you could say, and beat him by about a car length. I thought it was going to be easy and shit, but after that VTEC I had to accutly try.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Ray00
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing