Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been a victim of some stupid idiot harming you car (srt-4) in any way? Such as an old lady loosing control of her shopping cart and creating a huge ding....or if a Civic racer was talking trash and did a ricer fly-by (i know there are a lot of those going on)? or if you wrecked your car....just interested if anyone has gotten any shit happen to their cars.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Yea, I got a ding already!! :twisted: I am pissed!! I need to find a dent wizard. Should be a $50.00 job to fix. As far as shopping carts.... I park so far away from anything, it hasn't been a problem yet!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww that blows...how did you get the ding?....lol if i were you i would do the same...park like 5 miles away....

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Had a couple ricer fly-bys on the way home, fukkers... Then I just watched them flash the lights and honk... Then pull right past them heh, I hate rice.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Black_Rain said:
aww that blows...how did you get the ding?....lol if i were you i would do the same...park like 5 miles away....

Looking at the ding it is still a mystery to me. I ruled out car door, but maybe a rock? It almost looks like it was deliberately done!!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Don't even mention vandalism. You're going to jinx us. I think I'll shed a tear when I see the first paint chip. :( :(

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
drizze99 said:
Black_Rain said:

Looking at the ding it is still a mystery to me. I ruled out car door, but maybe a rock? It almost looks like it was deliberately done!!
Thats messed up.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
drizze99 said:
Black_Rain said:

Maybe it is time for a TOY Doberman

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Haha, if only it were legal to carry one of those things around. Might as well be called the United States of Texas :roll: If you want to keep people away from your vehicle, you should get those ultra sensitive alarms. You know those ones that you can't even walk five feet up to?? That will deter (SP) any possible vandalizers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
Haha, if only it were legal to carry one of those things around. Might as well be called the United States of Texas :roll: If you want to keep people away from your vehicle, you should get those ultra sensitive alarms. You know those ones that you can't even walk five feet up to?? That will deter (SP) any possible vandalizers.
I'd much rather have a CHL, (yes I'm from Texas). Those damn alarms are worthless for one, I lost $3,000 worth of stereo equipment with a Clifford alarm system installed and working. And on top of that a "supersensitive" alarm system is set off by every motorcycle, Trans-Am and fart-can that rolls by.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I have a sratch on the out side of my drivers side window :( , my wife thinks someone tryed to get in. My alarm is set to warn someone if they look in the window :shock: , I could set it up to 5 feet away but that is anal.

BTW it is legal to carry pistols where I live (with permit) and I do, even if you want to carry a 50 cal Desert Eagle. But a little big for me. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
An Israeli Arms Desert Eagle is not a pistol, its a damn hand cannon!!!!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
I'd much rather have a CHL, (yes I'm from Texas). Those damn alarms are worthless for one, I lost $3,000 worth of stereo equipment with a Clifford alarm system installed and working. And on top of that a "supersensitive" alarm system is set off by every motorcycle, Trans-Am and fart-can that rolls by.
Speaking of setting off alarms... if anyone is bored, here's a harmless prank my friends and I love to do. Someone take their SRT-4 go to a parking deck and rev your engine once :lol: I had a dual on my Neon and we'd always get 4-6 cars with their alarms going off. It works well when the the parking deck is enclosed :wink: *Back on subject*

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
An Israeli Arms Desert Eagle is not a pistol, its a damn hand cannon!!!!
Well its not quiet a cannon but it does have a big boom I've shot them and even have one of the caseings for show and tell....

Back on subject I've been parking my car in the farthest places away from stuff as I can. Being that it is raining most of the time right now means I get wet comming and going. But it is worth it not to get door dings.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
daytonagts said:
Well its not quiet a cannon but it does have a big boom I've shot them and even have one of the caseings for show and tell....
oh, no. it is a hand cannon! i have one. in gold titanium. it is the best gun evar! the only three problems are the dollar a bullet shots, the shells get kicked back into your face, and its a bitch to clean with all of that powder. i am going to buy a black .50 soon, and get a taurus 8 3/4" raging bull .454 revolver.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
daytonagts said:
oh, no. it is a hand cannon! i have one. in gold titanium. it is the best gun evar! the only three problems are the dollar a bullet shots, the shells get kicked back into your face, and its a bitch to clean with all of that powder. i am going to buy a black .50 soon, and get a taurus 8 3/4" raging bull .454 revolver.
Damn...the gun cost 1095.00 and the rounds go for 55 cents (350 grain type) at the Marine Corps Exchange (Camp Pendleton).

I would mount a sticker on the side windows the SRT-4 to for warn folks of pending doom if mess with the car. LOL

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
when i turn 21, im getting my concealed weapons permit and some sort of glock either 9 mili or 45 not sure yet

1 - 20 of 23 Posts