Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I wanna give credit to NoisufnoC for getting this VIN# when he was at the detroit auto show. I was there myself and never even thought of writing it down. I know this was posted in the insurance thread, but I am re-posting it in case anyone wants to know any of the options or codes for parts that were on this car. For those of you who work at a dealership, like myself, here is the VIN to use: 1B3ES66S83D159827 I am on Dealerconnect.com at home right now and it is valid. I printed out a VIP sheet and an option list. It won't allow me to pull up part numbers or prices yet, but I should be able to do that tomorrow. Is there anyone interested in knowing a price on a part if it is available? I'll try writing everything down and check tomorrow, then post the part#'s and prices if they are available yet. I know my friend at work has a Neon R/T and he wants to buy the seats for his. Anyone else have an inquiries? Just post or message me on an of the instant messangers.
Thanks again to NoisufnoC for getting this VIN since I was too busy arguing with the Dodge girls to write it down. :) She didn't believe me the 0-60 was 5.8, not 5.9. LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you might want to give me some credit there too :p he got it from my post on the .org. i posted a picture of it for all to see. 8)

·
Registered
726 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
you might want to give me some credit there too :p he got it from my post on the .org. i posted a picture of it for all to see. 8)
So what do you want...a cookie? :lol: just kidding...

If he won't give you props, then I will. Thanks for helping along the info flow to this board. You da' Man!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize. I never read that thread. So MAIN credit goes to lifeisdeath. I apologize and hope you fogive me ;)
Well, thanks either way for the info. I hope to help out as much as I can in the upcoming weeks and/or months. Working at a dealership does have it's perks. :)

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
First off I wanna give credit to NoisufnoC for getting this VIN# when he was at the detroit auto show.
No, No, No...i dont want any credit because i didn't take that picture...all i did was post the vin from the .org thread. i thought about writing it down when i was at the show, but he beat me to it. just to clear things up, i didn't really do anything...lifeisdeath deserves the credit

sorry i didn't originaly give you the credit you deserve

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i was just joking, its not really that important. yes it is! :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing