Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what vaccum line is everyone using to run nitrous. i need to know where the vacuum on the stock fuel pressure regulator is.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am trying to find a vacuum to splice into from the stock fuel pressure regulator for my dry nitrous kit. any help???

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
did you read the installation instructions? not trying to be a dick but there is no need to run a vacuum line for any reason on a nitrous system...especially a dry shot.

im thinking maybe you are confused and mean where to tap in for a fuel feed for a wet shot?

·
Registered
520 Posts
actually most dry shots tee into the fpr to up the pressure in the system when nitrous is on. but on the srt it is pointless to have a dry shot. there really is no way to up the pressure when spraying.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so am i able to run this without using the regulator vacuum? i bought this kit from a guy on this forum and he told me it was hooked up on his car but he is not the one that installed it so i don't know what to do. he said it was a full kit ready to just install and run it so since i am new to the whole nitrous thing i bought it. now it looks like i'm screwed and wasted my money. i am not sure what to do right now. i was sure that since he "used it" on his 05 i could have it on mine. i dunno

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never2muchboost said:
did you read the installation instructions? not trying to be a dick but there is no need to run a vacuum line for any reason on a nitrous system...especially a dry shot.

im thinking maybe you are confused and mean where to tap in for a fuel feed for a wet shot?
no it's a dry kit bought from another guy on this forum. thanks though, i'm not a total dumbass. lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
well there are a couple of things you can do. get a wet kit upgrade from a nitrous vendor. or make a returnline and hook up your vac line the way it says in the kit. or you could get a ptp fpm and spay ontop of that but if you dont have a way to tune then your daily tune would be way off. what i would do is buy another noid and make your own add on kit. the parts could be had under 100bucks if you shop around and buy a neon fuel rail and be spraying a real shot instead of the weak dry shot. see my other post for the proper neon fuel rail.

·
Registered
520 Posts
well sorry if that is your car in your sig then it should be a 03 so no need for a neon fuel rail.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha, well you did and then the guy on here i bought this from said that this was the kit he had on his car so i figured there was a way to use it and already being out the money i was gonna use it. now i see that i am totally screwed with what i bought. thanks guys. how do i find thes nitrous vendor to get all the things i need to make this a wet kit?

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
d4racing said:
haha, well you did and then the guy on here i bought this from said that this was the kit he had on his car so i figured there was a way to use it and already being out the money i was gonna use it. now i see that i am totally screwed with what i bought. thanks guys. how do i find thes nitrous vendor to get all the things i need to make this a wet kit?
www.nitrousoutlet.com

Dude, anything worth doing, is worth doing correctly! get the wet conversion before you blow your car up!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rhunter said:
d4racing said:
www.nitrousoutlet.com

Dude, anything worth doing, is worth doing correctly! get the wet conversion before you blow your car up!!
apparently you didn't see in my reply where i am gonna do the wet kit. if you are gonna talk down to me don't even bother replying

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
d4racing said:
Rhunter said:
d4racing said:
www.nitrousoutlet.com

apparently you didn't see in my reply where i am gonna do the wet kit. if you are gonna talk down to me don't even bother replying
Oh come on man? I was hardly talking down to you! sheesh!!! Stop being so sensitive!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts