Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there guys, it was cool to meet you all. This is Chris for those of you who might not remember, Miller Motorsports Park I.T. Director.

I am uploading a tone of pics and a couple of video's. You can give me a call if you have a low bandwidth internet and I would be happy to mail you off a CD. Just shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] or give me a call 435-850-9316.

I will talk to the powers over me at the race track and see if we cannot plan a meet in October. Till then lets have another get together and maybe plan it out a little better.

Christopher Fields
MMP/IT
aka =EP_S.W.A.T.=OW BTW, I play Battlefield 2 on PC, I have a LAN Party at my house about 1 a month and starting in July I will be having a outside movie night in my back yard. I have a pretty nice PA system and a 106" Widescreen projector.........................Maybe we can watch "Finding Nemo", lol.

Here's some pics.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
well, i second another meet, this time i'm driving there by myself wes!
planing was a little ehh so i'm sure more people would show up if we had an actual head count and maybe if it was a little later in the day.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was still posting in the other thread, but like I said, I would love to have another meet sometime soon. Hopefully more people can show up. NICE PICS!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Looks like a bunch of slow cars to me. ;)

We'll set up a late summer meet on a weekend where I/my girlfriend isn't racing. I'd like to meet some of you guys.

-Chad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thesleeper said:
Looks like a bunch of slow cars to me. ;)

We'll set up a late summer meet on a weekend where I/my girlfriend isn't racing. I'd like to meet some of you guys.

-Chad

Slow? My Car is

11.3 sec 124mph

j/k never ran the 1/4 mile, lol.

·
Registered
678 Posts
kinda weird being the only one without a spoiler in those pics

But it was a great meet. We will have to do it again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
svtsrt said:
planing was a little ehh so i'm sure more people would show up if we had an actual head count and maybe if it was a little later in the day.
Sorry man. We both looked and did not see anyone. I was really excited to. Must have been somewhere we did not look. :(

·
Registered
138 Posts
wesbafguy said:
svtsrt said:
Sorry man. We both looked and did not see anyone. I was really excited to. Must have been somewhere we did not look. :(

Like Sugar House Park. . . . haha, JK. Hopefully you guys can make it next time. Are we going to wait till the Dyno/track day before we all meet up again?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Redsrt4_05 said:
wesbafguy said:
svtsrt said:

Like Sugar House Park. . . . haha, JK. Hopefully you guys can make it next time. Are we going to wait till the Dyno/track day before we all meet up again?
fuck no, i'd like to have one soon. but that's up to everyone else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts