Votes: 2 50.0%
  • propose a date...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, the last outting seemed to go okay BUT it wasn't as organized as it should've been. so, a track/dyno day has been proposed. i don't know about the prices or the details yet but we have a member that says he can do some of the leg work to get the ball rolling.
so, vote on which day you want to do this and we can go from there.
again, if people say we'll do this we need a BIG turn-out.
so, no we're not looking for maybies, we want to know who can make it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
July 14th is a no go!

I will be in Vegas running the NHRA sport compact event. The 21st is much better for me... and quite possibly the 28th.

We're gonna have to get 15+ people to show up at this dyno day to be able to keep the price down. If we can not get 15 people, it will not happen.

-Chad

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
later in the month is cool too. we'll just start a list and go from there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Are we going to have just SRT-4's? My brother has a 94' MR2 Turbo and he has done a lot over the last few months and would like to see how SLOW his car is. . . :rofl:

Anyways, if everyone is ok if he joins, then I have 2 for the 28th of July.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Redsrt4_05 said:
Are we going to have just SRT-4's? My brother has a 94' MR2 Turbo and he has done a lot over the last few months and would like to see how SLOW his car is. . . :rofl:

Anyways, if everyone is ok if he joins, then I have 2 for the 28th of July.

No, it doesn't just have to be SRT-4's. The more people we have the less it will be for each person. Keep in mind though, the cars can not be AWD.

As for the date guys... it will not totally be up to us. It will be mainly up to the Dyno owner. So voting on a date will just give me a round about time we can do this.

Please do NOT vote if you do not plan to make it to the dyno... what ever that day may be. I will know more once I speak to my buddy about this.

-Chad

·
Registered
678 Posts
This sound fun. I'm not voting now, not 'til I know 100% that I can make it. But, I think July 28th might be the best for me.

Which dyno would we be going to?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
im down! later in the month would be best for me or maybe even earily augest.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Pinebox said:
This sound fun. I'm not voting now, not 'til I know 100% that I can make it. But, I think July 28th might be the best for me.

Which dyno would we be going to?

We'd be using 3020's dyno off of Redwood. I'm gonna call Cameron today for a hit him up with the idea.

This thread isn't looking too good... so I hope we can get more people.

-Chad

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll be out of town the last two weeks of july so if not early july, then hopefully august sometime. i just wanted to get a feel of what everyone else wanted to do.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Ok, I spoke with my buddy today.... if we can get 15 people or more together we'll get the dyno for $45 a person. If we can get 25+ he'll discount us even more.

So basically you guys need to come up with a date, I can inform him and set it up from there. But first there must be 15 people to show or this will not happen.

-Chad

·
Registered
138 Posts
HOW THE F#&@ DO I VOTE? I dont see anywhere here in my "reply" on how to vote. This is what I see, "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll".........????????? OK

·
Registered
138 Posts
Redsrt4_05 said:
HOW THE F#&@ DO I VOTE? I dont see anywhere here in my "reply" on how to vote. This is what I see, "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll".........????????? OK
Im guessing I say (2) for July 28th, and my votes will be counted.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Redsrt4_05 said:
Redsrt4_05 said:

Thanks,

The interweb > you :rofl:

I'm glad you figured it out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
thesleeper said:
Redsrt4_05 said:
Redsrt4_05 said:

Thanks,

The interweb > you :rofl:

I'm glad you figured it out. :thumbsup:
Thanks big guy! :thumbsup:

I hope a lot more people get on here and start voting. Looks like we only have a couple so far.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
yeah, well you guys need to pass the word on. My car will not be going on the dyno so don't count mine. I'm just trying to get this organized for you guys... so pass the word on. If we don't get more people interested then I'm just gonna bag it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts