Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell do the username symbols stand for?

I had a little carrot ^ there for a while... now I've got the "2"... ?

Anyone care to break them down?

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
So then whats the difference between ^2 and 2 ? There's some people that have the same join date as me and they are Veteran2 and i'm veteran^2. :dunno: don't really give a shit, always been curious though.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Stands for How many years you have been here I think..

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
jeez.. nobody freaking reads what people asks around here? ..
and stoaway is right about the code being messed up.

and you can tell .. some of them are bolded, some others are not, etc.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
is there any advantage to being a veternrn or an old timer like not having to wait 60 seconds btween posts and searches or anything like that

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I think so too I feel that as time goes allow bigger avatars or change color of the names, something that stands out. we served our time:grimrippe

·
Administrator
39,433 Posts
only SRToc members can upload attachments to posts I believe. Possibly vendors too. I know I use that feature fairly regularly instead of going to my ftp program and putting it on my site if it's only a small diagram for someone. If it's a video then it goes up on my site.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
the ^ before was screwed up, the site was just updated like 2 weeks ago and fixed the bug that everyone had ^ on there names.. when you have a ^ it means your about to turnover to the next thing ^2 means your almost and oldtimer 3 and ^3 means your almost and oldtimer 4...

get it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts