Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a place in the Seattle/Tacoma area that anyone recommends? By used I mean really used. Looking for $1000-$2000 crotch rocket/whatever in the 600-750 cc engine size. Just want it as a beater and not a go fast toy. Thanks.

·
Registered
703 Posts
COY said:
Is there a place in the Seattle/Tacoma area that anyone recommends? By used I mean really used. Looking for 1000-2000 crotch rocket/whatever in the 600-750 cc engine size. Just want it as a beater and not a go fast toy. Thanks.
are u gunna do trick riding???

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, just cheap transportation to and from work. ABout 10 miles daily witht he fastest speed being 35 mph.

·
Registered
676 Posts
COY said:
Is there a place in the Seattle/Tacoma area that anyone recommends? By used I mean really used. Looking for 1000-2000 crotch rocket/whatever in the 600-750 cc engine size. Just want it as a beater and not a go fast toy. Thanks.

Maybe check out Bent Bike up on Highway 99. Might be able to find what your looking for there. Don't usually see any crotch rockets there though. Mostly cruising style beaters.

I'm selling a 99 CBR 600 F4 by the way. But it's in pretty nice shape. Looking for $3,500 for it.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Buy a fast one Coy!!! We'll hit up the mountains on a nice summer day! Well, you can do that with a beater too I guess. Get a little fiddy. Lol, I can just imagine you on a little bike. :jester:

Keith

·
Registered
874 Posts
Coy. Say NO to motorcyles. J.R. and I saw a bad accident the other day. No one else was hurt in the accident except for the guy on the bike. I think they are cool and all but, not for people I know! ;)

Chelle

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
Coy. Say NO to motorcyles. J.R. and I saw a bad accident the other day. No one else was hurt in the accident except for the guy on the bike. I think they are cool and all but, not for people I know! ;)

Chelle

hey i am going from this

to this

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
^^^^ Puh-lease! Stick to the first one! I miss my quad!!!! :(

Chelle

the second would get used alot more than the first.. my bike has sat in storage for months now... with shit just piled on it

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ryan, you're lame. IF I still had my quad, well, it wouldn't be in storage. I think it might be in my living room. I would use it as my coffee table. Well, until I could get a real coffee table anyway...

Chelle

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
Ryan, you're lame. IF I still had my quad, well, it wouldn't be in storage. I think it might be in my living room. I would use it as my coffee table. Well, until I could get a real coffee table anyway...

Chelle

cali is different.. yes i am going riding at the end of the month... but i just have barely any time to go out or the places to do it that are close enough

·
Registered
417 Posts
If you want a real bike with power, they only get around 40mpg. If you get a scooter/vespa thing, they get around 100mpg. Which would you rather be seen on? I saw a nice pink one the other day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts