Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
psssshhh...
on sale now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just realease the bugger :x

·
Registered
726 Posts
The USA Today article...

Croation said:
i just called a dealer he said he had a blue one
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
On the off chance, did you inquire if he was color blind? I hope so...because people like that scare me...anyways :?

Some of my fave quotes from the USA Today article...

"And because they're the hip, young customers that Detroit wants, the Detroit guys are standing on their heads trying to figure ways to swipe the buyers from Asian automakers."

And I must commend Dodge Marketing for finding every way imaginable to turn the stomaches of their core buying group, threatening the very success of the model. The only reason I think we're so damn forgiving is because the car will just be that superior. (No flames from the WRX crowd, please! LOL)

"How soon? On sale in California and Florida mid-January; on sale the rest
of the USA right about now."

(See my above comment on Dodge Marketing...)

Kudos for the new video on USA Today's site. Nice to see some new tape since the Car & Driver show. :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usat/usat/g2demand/030206_neon.rm&proto=rtsp

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
right click, save as.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
works just fine for me. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
The video isn't really worth downloading. Just watch it once and that's it. Nothing new or anything.

The only thing I'm worried about is they talked about it being TOO loud. Well actually I'm not that worried about it because I have bad ears anyway, lol. But yeah does anyone have some ideas how to fix that problem?

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jome20 said:
The only thing I'm worried about is they talked about it being TOO loud. Well actually I'm not that worried about it because I have bad ears anyway, lol. But yeah does anyone have some ideas how to fix that problem?
\

Uhhhh ya turn up the sound system. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
did you notice how old the guy was? remember, if its too loud you are too old!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts