Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Good luck not to many in the area...

I work over off Rt2 and there are two in this area and I never see any of them...

If you see me Silver one with Big Front mount honk...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Think it's just you man, until I get mine... I'm actually a little disappointed in the cars there... I've seen a few RX-8s, 1 EVO, and 1 STi, and one turbo Accord, but other then that, nothing but rice everywhere. I'll try to get another color so the only two SRTs won't be black but right now I'm looking at a black one with tint and clear corners out in NY, but I don't know what's going to happen with it. I can't wait to drive down Butterfield Rd. when all the freshmen are standing outside drunk on Friday nights and just let my RFL rip...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Heard on the news today.. parking down there sucks or something...

Showed what looked to be a black evo with rims pulling into the parking lot..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Masssilversrt4 said:
Good luck not to many in the area...

I work over off Rt2 and there are two in this area and I never see any of them...

If you see me Silver one with Big Front mount honk...
That's because when you leave cox and go to 95, you head in the opposite direction of me :dunno: btw I saw you the other day, but I was test driving a customers car so you didn't notice the silver volvo waving

anyway, I drive yellow 04 in warwick area :hi:

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey mike, do you own the black one? I have a silver 04. If you own the black one saw you driving in Wakefield yesterday, I was in my friends truck. See you around campus. Anthony.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mike4089- I will see you around, my friends live in bonnett on penobscot rd, i live in west warwick but am originally from Narragansett-the bullshit going on with that party list and parking bans for parties never happened when I was down there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh it is horrible...although bonnet doesnt seem to be to bad...my house isnt big enough to have parties anyway....where in bonnet does your friend live...i live on colonel john gardner...right on the water...let me know swing by my car is always out front

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Wassup fella's. I dont go to URI but I live right by there by Yawgoo valley if you know where that is. I Always go to the emporium to get food and what not. I have a Red SRT with a huge FMIC so keep an eye out for me.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
cant say i remember seeing a hue red bakey truck. But m'lady lives right by the coast guard house so im always parked up around there on boone street actually near the picnic basket. Holla at me if you see me again maybe ill take you for a ride

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Hey guys, whats up. Ive had my SRT for a month but just signed up today....a bit late but thats okay. I don't go to URI, I go to RIC, and have yet to see an SRT there either. I think I'm the only one. Haven't seen a chick in one in Ri either. I worked at Bald Hill Dodge, Steve and Paul who work there both have silver ones, so there was three of us there. Then I've seen the red one, a blue one with RI plates NP-??? tried to race me once, and the yellow one that works at Town Fair Tire....saw you race a wrx one day at that red light and toast his ass.....that was sweet. But if you guys see me don't hesitate to wave, im the blonde in the black srt crusing around.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SexySRTChick said:
Hey guys, whats up. Ive had my SRT for a month but just signed up today....a bit late but thats okay. I don't go to URI, I go to RIC, and have yet to see an SRT there either. I think I'm the only one. Haven't seen a chick in one in Ri either. I worked at Bald Hill Dodge, Steve and Paul who work there both have silver ones, so there was three of us there. Then I've seen the red one, a blue one with RI plates NP-??? tried to race me once, and the yellow one that works at Town Fair Tire....saw you race a wrx one day at that red light and toast his ass.....that was sweet. But if you guys see me don't hesitate to wave, im the blonde in the black srt crusing around.
i saw you on route 2 not to long ago...you have the mopar tail lights right???...and that was my buddy nick on route 6 when he wanted to race you...he actually thought it was me because i drivea black srt and we didnt know there was another black one around...ill give you a waive if i ever see you around dont worry....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
But if you guys see me don't hesitate to wave, im the blonde in the black srt crusing around.
Could it be? Heaven on earth? E-Stalking, here I come.

Welcome to the boards and I really hope to see you around. :lol:

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Yes i have the mopar taillights, thats me!! My guy had it and walked into town fair tire with it to get a deposit back and the guys in there were like OH SHIT another one? and he goes yeah its my girls she works at Bald Hill Dodge....
So I have an e-stalker and an SRT boyfriend already? Interesting. And yeah Im definitely the only SRT at RIC, that place is ransacked with 1990s hondas and acuras o_O?

Yes BMXKing, blonde in an SRT...and yes its mine, my guy steals it....lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts