Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to lower my car, I got the first wheel done in the front and moved on to the back. The mopar wheel lock in the back broke off. The key is broken and the wheel lock on the car is broken , but stuck on. So now i have my front left corner lowered, a broken lug on the car, and the rest of the wheels wont come off without a lock. Does anyone have the mopar wheel lock? I need to get the other 2 off. Im not sure how to get the broken one off, but if anyone wants to lend me the mopar wheel lock key, I am at VCU and will meet you somewhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
j2talc said:
I was trying to lower my car, I got the first wheel done in the front and moved on to the back. The mopar wheel lock in the back broke off. The key is broken and the wheel lock on the car is broken , but stuck on. So now i have my front left corner lowered, a broken lug on the car, and the rest of the wheels wont come off without a lock. Does anyone have the mopar wheel lock? I need to get the other 2 off. Im not sure how to get the broken one off, but if anyone wants to lend me the mopar wheel lock key, I am at VCU and will meet you somewhere. Thanks.
You may have to see your dealer about that. Most factory locks are keyed diferently. You should have one out of 10 or 20 key styles.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
They are all different. Not sure how many are different, I bought a set and they didn't match my current set.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I ended up taking to a shop down here called **** tire. They were great. 3 Of them came off easily. The broken one was a pain, they had to grind a socket to grab the lug correctly. Only charged 18$ too. Which will be billed to my dodge dealer, thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts