Dodge SRT Forum banner

***urgent*** need oil pan gasket

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  eRock1gn 
#1 ·
Howdy German SRT goer's! I am in desperate need of either...

1.) Oil Pan Gasket
2.) Gasket Material that i can make my own
3.) Parts store in germany that i can drive to and get one or the other!
4.) YOU HAVE ONE!?

Long story short my dipstick broke and i have to push it out from the oil pan :(

Please! Call me if you have the answer!

#3 ·
The oil pan gasket is very sturdy, rubber (not cork)& reusable, although I would call Modern Performance & have em ship you one from here in the good ol U.S.

they have em in stock!

#6 ·
Gawd, yeah the plastic dipstick material gets brittle over time had it happen a year ago but was able to wiggle it out with a small pliers tool.

There should be stores in Germany, i only know of one chain that has like 100 stores through germany: Wessels+Müller

but if i were u i'd check with the closest dealership no matter what brand and ask them for some RTV they should know the term, as in Holland it's also called RTV glue.

If u can't find it give me a call oo31627159736 and i will send one from holland priority ;)

good luck!

#7 ·
UPDATE! Alright so all is well! Thanks to a guy i know in CO he told me about how i could just remove the bolt holding the dipstick tube to the manifold and just wank it out of the block.

TADAH! It's out! So much more simple. But aleast i learned today that the gasket is re-usable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.