Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to use a resistor to bypass the upper pressure pipe AIT sensor? On my modified UPP the sensor wants to keep blowing out of its hole and causing some major boost leaks. We did a leakdown check today and it was leaking like a sive. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
312 Posts
get a agp upp, it come with a threaded sensor instead of a bung, all you have to do is cut your old one off and splice the new one in

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
i used high temp silicone to hold mine in and it works fine, has for 2 years now. my buddy used JB weld on his, that also has held perfectly.

like said up there, the AGP is a crew in type, so if you wanna go that route, it for sure wont pop out, but the two methods i listed are obviously cheaper and they do work...another option would be a good heavy duty zip tie. i know it sounds ghetto, but it works also. it will for sure keep it from blowing out. it might still leak a little bit, but it wont bow out. with the silcone on mine, i get no leaks and it has never blown out since then.YOU MUST FULLY CLEAN ALL PARTS BEFORE USING THE SILICONE!!! YOU MUST MAKE SURE TO LET THE SILCONE FULLY DRY BEFORE HANDLING IT!!!

good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts