Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howell automotive has a few trinkes if anyone wans a few extra horsepower...

http://www.howellautomotive.com/Howell/Store/catalog/catalog/default.php?cPath=21_117

Does anyone know if Hahn Racecraft has upgraded super 16, 20, or 25g turbos and adapters for the SRT yet??

Might be something to look in to if anyone's interrested. (althought it may void your warranty };-)

Thx,

-Gumbysbuff

·
Registered
449 Posts
The only thing there specifically developed for the SRT is the hood and the doors. Everything else has been around since before the SRT.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
LIAR!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Shopping w/ Howell is kind of a hit or miss game. Some orders can go great and arrive earlier than expected.. and some can get mixed up, lost, or delayed. I had them bore out my throttle body from my Talon. they did it in the time I expected but the thottle body was never the same once I got it back. It was constantly getting stuck closed due to the new butterfly they put in incorrectly.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sorry guys we are working on beefing up the server to handle the loads.. I can say we didnt realize how popular a shopping site would truely be. There are more things that will fit the SRT than what is listed there. As we start testing and proving definately that our products from the PT's and the Neon work on the SRT they will be added. If you ever have any questions please dont hesitate to ask me. I know the 2K body style better then most people and I can usually tell you what will cross over where.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ourformerselves said:
Shopping w/ Howell is kind of a hit or miss game. Some orders can go great and arrive earlier than expected.. and some can get mixed up, lost, or delayed. I had them bore out my throttle body from my Talon. they did it in the time I expected but the thottle body was never the same once I got it back. It was constantly getting stuck closed due to the new butterfly they put in incorrectly.
well, if your throttle body is gonna get stuck, i guess you are better off having it get stuck closed rather then getting stuck open. :shock:

·
Registered
169 Posts
DSMotorsport is planning on picking up an srt-4 and moving into this market. Were definatly up for picking this car up instead of the evo/sti.

We have tons of experience with the DSM's and hopefully 90% of it will transfer over to the chrysler platform. Check out website for updates on neon activity soon.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
[quote="mdhavi18
well, if your throttle body is gonna get stuck, i guess you are better off having it get stuck closed rather then getting stuck open. :shock:[/quote]

LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Exhaust Depot
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing