Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, after selling all of those super-expensive Avid mounts, they have now ugpraded the lower engine mount and we have lowered the price a bit. THESE DEALS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SRTFORUMS MEMBERS. PLEASE CALL/PM/EMAIL US TO PLACE AN ORDER!

GOT 3 more sets in on September 5, 2005 NOW AN ALL NEW AND LOWER PRICE

Avid Racing 750HP Engine/Tranny Mounts
Price: $335 shipped!

Avid Racing 750HP Tranny Mount
Price: $49 shipped!

Chris
GNV Motorsports

·
Banned
177 Posts
$49 for the just the tranny mount???
If thats the deal ill order

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All gone.. but we are in touch with Avid to get more in. Anyone who contacted us before the tranny mounts sold out will get them for $49 shipped when they come in, regardless of the price we get them for. That includes a couple people and also you Jay Moe/turbo toe.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
GNV Motorsports said:
All gone.. but we are in touch with Avid to get more in. Anyone who contacted us before the tranny mounts sold out will get them for $49 shipped when they come in, regardless of the price we get them for. That includes a couple people and also you Jay Moe/turbo toe.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

Much props to GNV customer service. So far the way I have been treated is outstanding, other vendors need to take note of the way these guys operate. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
el_jefe said:
Much props to GNV customer service. So far the way I have been treated is outstanding, other vendors need to take note of the way these guys operate. :thumbsup:
I agree. they have been on the ball so far. I'm taking notes. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts