Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pricing and options have changed from the last thread on this topic. These have not made the site yet but all info will be here. With the kits Garrett Performance and Precision turbos are available. We have been a dealer for both for 17 years.

Kits include:

ATP cast log exhaust manifold
ATP O2 pipe with wastegate discharge routed into exhaust (doesn't give up power)
ATP vband flange for turbine housing
Studs and nuts to secure turbo to manifold
Tial 38mm wastegate
Turbo (some options below)
T3 turbine housing gasket
Oil drain hose and flange
Oil feed line and fittings (stainless braided, aeroquip fittings)
45* 2" coupler to connect compressor discharge to hot pipe
90* 3" coupler to connect air intake to compressor inlet

Total $ 2,125

The turbo options for the above kit pricing are:

Garrett Performance 50 trim (490 hp potential)
Precision 5557E billet wheel (535 hp potential)
Precision 5857E billet wheel (605 hp potential)
Precision 5862E billet wheel (615 hp potential)
Precision 6057 billet wheel (630 hp potential)
Precision 6262 billet wheel (670 hp potential)

Ball bearing option for Precision turbos add $ 600.
Ported shroud option available for larger Precision turbos.

Garrett GT Series ball bearing turbos:

GT35R add $ 485 to kit price
GT37R add $ 675 to kit price

For ported shroud option on GT turbos add $ 200.

Other turbos are available, so if you don't see one your interested in ask us.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts

·
Banned
5,778 Posts
I know that...im asking is there anything we can do maybe a modified o2 housing to have this dumping into the atmosphere instead? mr know it all.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should be able to post up a pic tomorrow as I will take one of a kit that is going out today. I will see about a possible atmosphere dump for the wastegate for those that want the noise.

·
Forum Moderator, 2011 Calendar Car
15,675 Posts
I know that...im asking is there anything we can do maybe a modified o2 housing to have this dumping into the atmosphere instead? mr know it all.
yes, cut off the nob coming of the o2 housing, weld a piece of metal over the hole or something to cover it up, then get a dump tube..

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Picture of turbo kit

Here is the picture of the turbo kit. The only thing missing in the picture is the oil drain flange and the couplers. The oil drain flange we use is aluminum and it has a -10 male threaded nipple on it to connect the oil drain hose to it. This picture has the 5557E billet compressor wheel turbo from Precision in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Here is the picture of the turbo kit. The only thing missing in the picture is the oil drain flange and the couplers. The oil drain flange we use is aluminum and it has a -10 male threaded nipple on it to connect the oil drain hose to it. This picture has the 5557E billet compressor wheel turbo from Precision in it.
I know its been asked alot but what turbo would compare to AGP's HTA60?

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I know its been asked alot but what turbo would compare to AGP's HTA60?
HTA60 compressor is 54.8mm inducer and 76mm exducer. I would say by the compressor measurements, my best guess the 5557 would be the closest with it having a 55mm inducer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
HTA60 compressor is 54.8mm inducer and 76mm exducer. I would say by the compressor measurements, my best guess the 5557 would be the closest with it having a 55mm inducer. :thumbsup:
does that model come with a billet wheel?

·
Registered
3,689 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kits are only available with the wastegate dumped into the exhaust for those that have asked.

·
Banned
5,778 Posts
Damn that sucks man, are there different compressor housings available? Ive saw a diff one specifically on the 6057 that i really liked.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts