Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so showed her today...

mind u this is only the third week of ownership...stock when i got it...coming along nicely!

me and two buddys cars before hand..

and a side look so u can see my new custom donewheels...let me know what you think of them...

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
wheels look good but that white evo is SICK... got any better pics of the evo?

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
yes that evo is the shit! i like his combo of wheels and suspension.

your srt is coming along good as well. lower it and it will be perfect.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uncommon said:
wheels look good but that white evo is SICK... got any better pics of the evo?

yes sir i do..

hes some where in the 400 horse power range, we raceed three times at 40mph as a joke, looked like i was stoped on video, lmao

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took 1st place mitsu today beating bagged and lamboed eclipeses they were all pissed off that a stock looking evo beat them..but since when is all jdm bumpers and jdm every thing stock..haha

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
hold up, those tags say massachusetts... where are you from? i'm from amesbury mass .... i wouldn't mind meeting up, and i'd definitely like to see that evo in person

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Nice job on the wheels. The white Evo is bad ass looking. I love the suspension setup he has.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uncommon said:
hold up, those tags say massachusetts... where are you from? i'm from amesbury mass .... i wouldn't mind meeting up, and i'd definitely like to see that evo in person

we are all from the spfld aera

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
cars look good, the white evo is definitely sick, so is the red srt in the far right.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Drewie said:
took 1st place mitsu today beating bagged and lamboed eclipeses they were all pissed off that a stock looking evo beat them..but since when is all jdm bumpers and jdm every thing stock..haha
It's decievingly friendly with the panda sticker and the little anime toy on the rear bumper :eveilgrin
looks tight as hell though!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts