Dodge SRT Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
no i read previously in thread that mod changed it to 90 days being the only requirement for viewing, but i also read that he deleted it all. I am a member on 4 350z threads because i also own one of those and i didn't have to pay or wait to view those. I only had to wait to post a new thread of my own in the FS/FT thread for 30 days. Anyone know of any other decent forums that i can post my parts for sale that doesn't require ridiculous hoops to jump through? gotta clean up the garage.... exhaust and other parts are cluttering my space for my next project to come in.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
i don't know what you're talking about, but it's 90 days, period. I'm not going to go changing it because we'll get scammers back on the forums and I don't want that bs. I don't care what other forums do, this is what we set up many years ago. If you want to try to sell stuff here, now, then you need to buy a premium membership.

Or go to FB/CL/eBay and unload the stuff there.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
:clap: :clap: Stow, thanks for being firm on the requirements. The scammers/spammers have been cleared from this forum , and we don't want them back.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I know I'm involved in that inactive period and hence my inability to see the buy/sell section. Looking to become active again as I will be posting my vehicle for sale shortly.

Thank you,
Dave

·
Registered
107 Posts
I logged on yesterday and I still can't see the for sale area today. Please fix. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
66 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing