Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello everybody! I got a problem. I can't view the buy/ for sale section and I don't know why? I got over 50 plus posts and never had any issues. bought stuff from forum members with zero issues. I don't know who to turn too. Can anyone help me out if not point me in a direction of a person who can? Thank you all and have a great night!

·
Registered
38,568 Posts
Yea Idk what happen to the buy/ for sale section. I can't see it either something happen to to it or something.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Not that I have money or need someone's parts anyway, but what! Maybe it has something to do with all the forum spam.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
I'll have to dig around some once I get to a computer. We made some permission changes to combat the spam and that may have locked people out of the fs section.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Can't see for sale threads. Interested in another srt4.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,
I would like to request access to the for sale section. I have been a member for a while and have sold my art-4. I have lots of parts that can help other members.
If you would like, you can check my feedback on eBay and see I am ok.
I know I don't meet the post minimum. I usually don't post a lot anywhere.
Thanks,
Charlie
eBay cnk4fun

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
the post count restriction has been removed, but the time restriction has to keep noobs/scammers away. You haven't been here in a while so the servers have to update you, might take an hour or so after you had posted.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
66 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing