Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Your right, freedom of speech is just that, freedom. You are FREE to say whatever you want to whomever you want. But that doesn't take consequences away.

Example:
I tell my wife to shut the fuck up. I'm completely free to do that, am I right?
Consequence: wife breaks my nose.

Moral of the story, I freely said what I wanted to, and she freely broke my nose.

Point being, she's over me. I can admit that. She's my boss.

Same with the mods here, there the bosses. And there giving us the ability to post here. But that doesn't mean that they won't take that away. They have the authority to do so. I'm sure a marine understands authority.

·
Banned
3 Posts
i have better things to do with my time/life then to see what some kids type over the internet.... thats why it takes that long. and no one gives a shit what you say, so go ahead and shove that finger on ur smiley up your ass buddy lmao. good day genetlemen go do other things, run along.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I saw someone posed the question and it wasn't answered. Just wondering how long does it take, once you reach the requirements, for the buy/sell section to show? and will it show on the front page?

·
Registered
759 Posts
^^^ it found me & i wasnt even looking! I was more interested in the how-too's instead of buying cheap parts. Ive always just bit the bullet & payed Modern for great parts & southern hospitality, getting the fs section was just a bonus.

Btw Stowaway & the rest of the Mods are forgiving Gods here :thumbsup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lol well idk how to even get 50 posts i like reading i dont comment much unless i have a question but oh well it is what it is

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Buy a premium membership. Instant access to the FS Section

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ridin59vette, how would a guy buy a said membership? Ive already got f/s access but i feel generous, ive got a soft spot for this fourm, & would be willing to donate too it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
45,257 Posts
They only way you can see it right now is to pay for premium membership. Or you can stick around for a few months and contribute to the forum with 50 post.

Don't spam or post whore or your post count will be reset.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tom

I guess it's okay for the admin to post all the narcissistic comments they want, but they can't take the same heat.
agreed, and how long did it take for you to get a account...really, the question with what color the bear was is well......not welcoming to say the least.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have been on for a few years now and can't see the buy/sell section. I never posted much because I had our local SRT site (which is no longer active) and I am looking to sell a bunch of parts along with buying some.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
66 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing