Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Ill repeat myself and entertain ypur rebutle again for the last time cause you seem like the special type. Anything in this message board that has to do with any SRT is American based. Last i check Dodge cars are still made in American not in canada. This entire forum is American based so idc where ur from show respect. Btw that jackasses name is pizza trump..youre in no position to talk little buddy. Carry on

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
You completely missed the point...this is a private forum that you don't have to post on. These servers belong to someone and they set the rules...don't like the rules, don't post. Even if the servers were in merica it wouldn't matter.

·
Administrator
38,868 Posts
Dodge vehicles are made in many places, Canada being one of them. The Charger/Challenger/300 line for instance is made in Ontario. This forum also has ZERO affiliation with Dodge/Chrysler/Fiat/Ram/etc.

VerticalScope is the top of the line owner for SRTForums.com and all of the sites listed at the bottom of the pages here. Check out where they are. VerticalScope : Our Location

The entire forum is NOT american based. We have a good contingent of users from Canada and from overseas. Not as much as in years past, but they are still around.

There is no legal rights represented here, and if you read the TOS when you signed up you'd see that. I have the right, as does any other admin or moderator, to delete what we want and ban who we want, because this is a privately owned forum and free speech doesn't matter. Review it all and then decide whether you want to continue being a member or not.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I went on my neighbor's property and started building a garage last weekend, he was all like, "hey this is my land!" I was like, "Correction, this is America. That language you're speaking, that's English...made in America. EBlueDevil says that I can do what I want with my American-made Dodge Neon because this is America. Give me respect. Carry on."

·
Premium Member
45,257 Posts
Ill repeat myself and entertain ypur rebutle again for the last time cause you seem like the special type. Anything in this message board that has to do with any SRT is American based. Last i check Dodge cars are still made in American not in canada. This entire forum is American based so idc where ur from show respect. Btw that jackasses name is pizza trump..youre in no position to talk little buddy. Carry on
No my name is Eric you remedial piece of trailer trash. My screen name is Pizza Trump. Everything you said was stupid. These cars were made in Canada. Little buddy? I doubt you would say that if we were in person. Its funny you automatically assume you are bigger then everyone on the internet.

Summary, please drink bleach.

·
Super Moderator
15,611 Posts
I fought in Iraq with the Army in 2005 to defend the rights of this forum to protect its members from new users looking to fleece people. In the Army they taught me how to read and be respectful. I'm starting to wonder about the Marines. My ex-wife is also a Marine. I think she could read but she wasn't very good about making personal decisions. Maybe it is a Marine thing? :)

·
Banned
3 Posts
Yeah i guess it is. Im a Marjah Marine, a combat action ribbon vet and have been to iraq as well with a Recon batl. your point is? Nvm that, last I check my srt4 was made in Illinois which is in America...like i said with a screen name like that youre in no position to talk. Bottom line Dodge is a American company and all SRTs are american...theres no getting around that fact. Twist your lines and figures all you want. Bottom line its American. Move on men, im sure you all have somthing better to do. Take care.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
^^ You originally brought up the Marine thing. There are many active duty and veterans here. Most don't tout their military service as some type of street cred. I am sure that most will thank you for your service, but could care less when you spout the I fought for x speech. Comparing medals, awards, combat action, etc is kinda foolish in a public, non-military affiliated forum, and is even more foolish when you are amongst your peers as most of them can spot a load of BS from a mile away.

This is a private forum run by a private company with rules that you may or may not agree with. Either way you shall follow them, or not be allowed access to x, or be banned altogether. Are the consequences life or death? Of course not, but it is what the admins have put in place to protect the users here.

·
Administrator
38,868 Posts
Maybe you've been overseas for a long time, but dodge is owned by fiat, which isn't American.

Srt4 may be American made, but the engine comes from Mexico and the trans from small trucks from overseas.
The srt6 is German in design and manufacturing.
The srt8 cars are Canadian.
The srt10 ram is likely Mexican like most of the other ram lineup.

Keep digging the hole.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I could care less what you think atroph cause ur not in the military none the less a US Marines. So dont speak on it or for anyome you know who is. Its called pride join then ull know what im talking about and why i do till then keep to yourself you seem like a hater. Btw Dodge Is a American company your clearly in denial. Next this kids going to say mopar muscle cars arent American and were made in canada and mexico lmao. Youre the only one digging buddy. Idc where u 'think" its designed (which its not) its still made in America like you just admitted to everyone in your last post. The end of the coversation is Dodge is American not canadian, german;mexican, jap, or chinese. Just get over it. Its American and you drive a car from my country. Move along guys im sure you have some moderating to do elsewhere. Take care. Talk amongst yourself or to yourself not wasting anymore time on this. Unsubscribe.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Yet again your ignorance precedes you EblueDevil. You have no clue about my military service or lack thereof. Point is that I do not have to swing medals, a DD-214, or other combat action stories to make it sound like I have some credibility on a privately owned board.

It is my experience that people that boast about their service with recon, green berets, seals, pararescue, surfmen, and etc are usually full of BS and are making up for something small. Usually folks that are part of "the elite" of each service keep to their own and don't sling it around like they have something to prove.

No need to keep to myself, like I said earlier you brought it up like you have a leg to stand on. End point is that you don't. Bringing your military "street cred" to a forum about cars because you don't get your way is quite childish.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
5 tours here....8 years of service/ 3 generations of Marines and still going. Moderator just got his feelings hurt when i said stop cursing at the man for asking a simple question and threatening to ban him. Just wanted to remind him its just a forum. he got all mad and i told him i can say whatever i want, freedom of speech and then he said freedom of speech doesn't mean shit and him saying that pushed the wrong button since I fight for that shit. it is what it is. say what you want just a bunch of internet tough guys behind a comp screen in the end ya feel me dog. let it go boys figured yall would have something better to do with your time. Semper Fi Devil Dog.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts