Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
What gives here? logged out and I'm only showing 3 posts, I know I have more than 3 posts. Heck I want to buy something, this is cr a zy.

·
Administrator
38,868 Posts
posts don't count in all sections. post whoring is against the rules. You haven't been here 90 days. You can buy a premium membership and view the FS section immediately.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ive been here for 2 years.. and i know i've posted more then what it says.. ALOT more.. it never goes up past 12... how am i supposed to buy some parts for my car if i can't even see the place to buy em? =\

·
Administrator
38,868 Posts
Post in worthwhile sections, and of your 25 total posts over half were in threads that have been deleted or pruned of useless posts.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
stowaway i dont know how YOU aren't banned talking to members like that. that's ridiculous....
And Here is entry number one in the dumbest post of the day competition.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Well I think we can stop the competition for the day. We have a winner

·
Registered
8 Posts
posts don't count in all sections. post whoring is against the rules. You haven't been here 90 days. You can buy a premium membership and view the FS section immediately.
I'll pass on that.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Banned for what,freedom of speech? Go ahead buddy. I fought for that right for you and everyone else to have being a Combat Vet US Marine but dont you go and abuse that right by acting all high and mighty being disrespectful and cursing at someone who asked you a simple question just cause you think you can being a admin. Thats why i said YOU should be banned. Be respectful and youll get respect in return. btw this is my First name made and now my second post. I was in afgan for the past 16 months and this Not the type of shit i like to see being home. Now, Carry on.

·
Administrator
38,868 Posts
you didn't fight for anything related to free speech on a private, canadian owned message board.

And if you're offended by GTFO then please don't visit the Off-Topic section. Your ears may bleed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, not what I expected in 2014. Kinda the stuff I remember from 03-04.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts