Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Forum Admin
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are having issues seeing the buy/sell section and you have been here past 90 days please let us know (via pm or posting in this thread).

There is a set post count requirement and time limit that we have in place in order to see the buy/sell section.

You have to be a member of the forum for 90 days and have at least 50 posts.

If you have been inactive for a period of time, log on and give it about 2 hours. If it still isn't working for you, then post. It takes time for the system to recognize the problems and fix them.

NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL, PERIOD!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Wanting access to the buy sell section

Hi, I have been a member for a couple of years, I do not have 50 posts because I usually can find the answer I am looking for by searching. Any way I can get access to the buy/sell section without having to have 50 posts? I am wanting to see if I can find some items i need for my car.

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have made several posts that aren't being counted on the post count on my profile. It seems as if only the posts I make on the mobile app are being counted.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I been a member since 2012 and i just finished my 50 post a week ago and still no buy/sell section. Any help please

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mine still says 3 post, but I can see I have 15. Not whoring to get 50, rules are rules, craigslist and Ebay till then!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 118 Posts