Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The code is working rather well, we are testing it now.There are already a handful of people that are beta testing it right now. as long as no issues arise we will be releasing it very shortly.

thank you for your patience while we figured it out

·
Banned
1,494 Posts
any idea of a price yet

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
any idea of a price yet
Current owners of the WOT box the 2-step feature is free to download once its released.

WOT box costs $299 shipped. So that's the price it costs.

You can either order the WOT box now and wait till they release the download or you can wait till they sell the WOT box with the 2-step feature already installed/programmed in the unit.

I went ahead and ordered a WOT box and its been sitting here waiting for the 2-step software to be released.

·
Banned
1,494 Posts
i'm thinking about it.

·
Forum Moderator
5,230 Posts
there is no thinking involved. The WOT box by itself is IMO the best mod dollar for dollar that you can put in a car and is still one of the best mods I've done to my car. Now add in a free 2 step and this is seriously an amazing product all over again. There's nothing like the smile that effortless WOT shifting brings to your face:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I love the box, Jay even drove his ass up to New Enand Dragway and put mine in :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the 2 step!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Got my drink, and my 2 step (waiting for my 2 step)

Dont drink and drive though, especailly 2 stepping, might spill in your lap

·
Registered
488 Posts
product is great love the box and 2 step is easy to use and easy to adjust. Instructions are very clear and yes it is dollar for dollar one of the best mods i have seen. Once i actually get all of the bugs worked out on my car I'll be posting plenty of vids launching at the track on it and wot shifting with it. Just no one make the mistake i did and try to flash the box with the car off!!! Thanks guys for the amazing product!!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I did a lot of driving this weekend. The WOT shifting is working great. Probably one of the greatest things I have put on my car. And the 2 step is working perfect. I tried launching with it set at 3200, im not good at launching, so I had a lot of wheel hop but it is working great. I will be going to the track the end of this month and I will be running slicks at raising the 2 step to around 5200 and I will keep you up dated about my times and how it is working. Thanks again this is a great product. Jason

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
uuuummmmm...... i smell software release end of the week, please. Oh yeah i looked i do need the green wire. for mine. Could you send me that and another upload cable. Could use the usb adapter you were talking about too. PM me price for the stuff and i will paypal you so i can get this done in the next few weeks

·
Forum Moderator
5,230 Posts
+1 for needing the green wire for me as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts