Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a few things since the last time I posted pictures... so I decided to give her a bath and take some shots... I'm no professional photographer so bear with me...

·
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IBLIS said:
de-wing-it-FTW~!
haha... I've given it a lot of though... and I've come to the conclusion that if I'm able to find a white neon trunk for cheap or free, I will do it. I know I don't want plugs and would still like to keep the entire trunk/wing assy. together in case I ever want to switch them around. It also involves convincing her to get rid of the wing since I just love the way both of them look parked next to each other with their obnoxious wings...

·
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sxt4 said:
a neon trunk is a different color of white
Didn't know that... but if that's the case it shouldn't be a problem, paint is not an issue.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Your car really makes me wish I had gotten the white one that was at the dealership I work at, but I decided to go with the fastest color instead!! LOL Nice car, what did you use on the corner lenses, Nightshades or Rockblocker?

·
Registered
569 Posts
what rims are those man, i like them a lot ??? great pics maybe some black housing headlights and smoked fog lights???

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
nice looks so clean, i love white thats why i bought it. i would dewing, i was on the ropes about it also took it off for a day to see how i liked it and i never will put it back on am actually getting the holes molded. and paint the mirrors they are so big and stick out so much i think thats only a problem i have with the srt's cuz no one else ever says anything about that. just my opinion

·
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone!

2005 RED SRT-4 said:
What did you use on the corner lenses, Nightshades or Rockblocker?
Neither actually... I didn't care much for the actual side blinkers so I ended up sanding the entire surface flat (no DOT letters and numbers) and spraying it with some wrinkle black to match the texture of the fog surrounds, hood scoop, etc... then just removed the bulb and plugged the socket back in.

·
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SRThore said:
what rims are those man, i like them a lot ??? great pics maybe some black housing headlights and smoked fog lights???
They are Motegi RO_JA LT5... 17x7 and just over 13lbs (powder coated). I still gotta figure out what to do with the fogs... smoking them might not be a bad idea... humm... thanks man.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Really nice :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
very nice looking car... love the wing keep it.... it makes the car's ass look taller and we all know a nice ass is all they will see....

·
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
srt_4-88 said:
very nice looking car... love the wing keep it.... it makes the car's ass look taller and we all know a nice ass is all they will see....
I know man... I actually DO like the wing, but we'll see... thanks man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts