Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The gaskets should be done very soon . At this time what SEC is doing is that they will be replacing any old gaskets that have leaked or that are unused .

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
gliv said:
I don't think they would. Would be nice if they did though.

actually why wouldn't they ? Its simple , some are not sealing around one of the water passages , that issue was found and now is being corrected ! Their products have held to HP numbers none of us on this forum can ever dream of seeing so I'm sure once that's taken care of it will all be good .

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
xtremeboost said:
gliv said:
I don't think they would. Would be nice if they did though.
actually why wouldn't they ? Its simple , some are not sealing around one of the water passages , that issue was found and now is being corrected ! Their products have held to HP numbers none of us on this forum can ever dream of seeing so I'm sure once that's taken care of it will all be good .
Thats true, we had a group buy on them yrs ago for some nissans, we had no issues at all!:clap:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
? we got the head gasket the only thing is that hte motor is being put togehter as I type this. Should I call the guy and tell him to stop the work and then send back the head gasket?

Or do I just go ahead and use it since I guess it was only a few that messed up this is all new news to me here help?!?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The new gaskets will be out in about 2 weeks :thumbsup: ! ! ! Bill from SCE will most likely come on here and cover questions which people may have . TKmotorsports has had one of the NEW gaskets for a while now making some good power with zero issues and others are also running great as well , so the new design is good to go !!!

Frank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts