Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car to Gwinnett Place Dodge to have the block pulled. Ted (service manager) has been incredibly helpful in all of this, and understanding of my plight. Also, the mechanic working on my car is Andy, their Viper tech, which makes me feel very comfortable that I'm being taken good care of. Even if I haven't convinced him that the SRT-4 is just as good as a Viper yet. :lol:

They even assisted me in swapping wheels with Jimi Hoffa, which was a big help. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
31 Posts
good to see you the other day pit. hope the machine work is gong good and we will see again in about a week!!!!

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sure will. I'd like to sit down with someone and have a discussion of what the term "block" includes, and does not include. Apparently we have different opinions.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not anything big. Took the block (and head, and tranny, and accessories...) to Batlground Engineering and got the rotating assembly balanced, then brought it back to GPD to be reinstalled.
I was supposed to pick it up last week, but apparently the oil cooler got bent somehow, and had to be replaced. I was told it should be in by tomorrow, so hopefully the car will be done by Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts