Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
You know, i understand that you are upset because you have not recieved your merchendise but maybe you could think about his family... He has a son and a wife that he is trying to take care of and at this point, that is pretty damn hard. Its okay to think about yourself but please have some compassion. We all know Ron and he is an AMAZING person, please be patient you will get everything that you ordered. Ron, i hope everything is getting better and i hope to see you soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
OneAmazingBabe said:
You know, i understand that you are upset because you have not recieved your merchendise but maybe you could think about his family... He has a son and a wife that he is trying to take care of and at this point, that is pretty damn hard. Its okay to think about yourself but please have some compassion. We all know Ron and he is an AMAZING person, please be patient you will get everything that you ordered. Ron, i hope everything is getting better and i hope to see you soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

x2 :yasum:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
can someone who is close to him or knows him be able to "stand in" for him and get some of these orders taken care of...or $ refunded till he's able to fill them? I'm not in a rush as it's only a couple of bucks, but if something can be done, it should

21 - 28 of 28 Posts