Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a write up on Leading Edge Racing Oil and to say the least is a very awesome product superior to Mobil 1. Just spoke with Steve Anderson and he will offer a case of this awesome oil for $60 a case including shipping. That is $5 a quart.

As I stated in the last post concerning this oil, I will need a minimum of 10 buyers to get you a great deal. Steve Anderson is the Chemist that designed this oil and is specifically designed to work with high performance cars. Trust me it's awesome right from the moment you start your engine and drive your car...

Steve Anderson will be on this forum to talk about the properties of this oil and what it can do for you. Currently Leading Edge Lubricants won't sell the oil to individual customers, but as a group they will be more than happy to send the oil to you.

All coorespondances will be sent to me via email/PMs. When you are ready and I have at least 10 buyers, then I will forward your funds to Leading Edge along with your shipping address. Please specify what type oil you want i.e. 10w30w, 10w/40w or what ever. Their website list the types of oil offered.

Those that are interested my PayPal Account address is:

[email protected]
Cell: 254-681-6224

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will take the names of the folks that are serious about buying and will post the progress of this as the name come in. I will then PM each of you the status of how many buyers that are ready. Once I get 10, I will then query each of you for your funds, weight of oil, and you addresses to be sent to me via PayPal.

I will state that serious buyers to be patient. Don't expect to get your oil right when you send me the funds. Patients is a virtue for the best oil I've used to date. Just drive your car and we'll take care of you....

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am in definitely. I love my royal purple, but I am already paying 5$ a quart for it, so why not try this stuff.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
hey man count me in whats better 10w30 over 40, jw anyway how many oil changes is a case good for?

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
is it too late to take part in this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts