Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was taken right hand turn on jame st an i had my 3 yr son wit me an out of now where pos accord rear ends me:bandit: an has no insurance. Powend you guys becareful:domo: :domo:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
good thing i was there so you had a good witness man i hope your kid is ok, take it easy i will let you know if your insurance company calls me. i will call you later tonight

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Schwattttttttt? Today? Tell me it ain't so. No....no.....no! Your car was beautiful. Damnit......how bad is it? Just a bumper? How's the 1/4 panels and rear body panel. Hope it's just the bumper. :crying:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Ya it was just the bumper everything is ok just scratched up with a small dent in the Bumper i was more conserned about his kid because he was in the back seat i saw the whole thing when i was gettin coffee

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Ya sorry man my first reaction is just to kill, Kidd is OK :thumbsup: Go to the doctor today and have the kidd looked at, regardless if everything looks/feels fine.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
turbofrog said:
Ya sorry man my first reaction is just to kill, Kidd is OK :thumbsup: Go to the doctor today and have the kidd looked at, regardless if everything looks/feels fine.
ya my gf gave him a smootie with a sucker i think he was pretty happy after that

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:
Did ya kick his/her ass? :flame:
he did not speek english:rofl:
Speedy Gonzales? :bandit:

Maybe he was in a hurry to El Rinconsito........that's as bomb as cheese sticks. :frogtongu
god last night was so funny fuck ya i want 6 orders of 6 piece cheese sticks.... "Uh Did you just say you wanted 6 orders of 6 piece?" then you and jerry hell yea thats what i said haha:thumbsup: good times

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
AEMpimp said:
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

Maybe he was in a hurry to El Rinconsito........that's as bomb as cheese sticks. :frogtongu
god last night was so funny fuck ya i want 6 orders of 6 piece cheese sticks.... "Uh Did you just say you wanted 6 orders of 6 piece?" then you and jerry hell yea thats what i said haha:thumbsup: good times
Haha. yea. Gina was like "I'll steal a couple of cheese sticks off Jerry." Jerry said, "Hell no, I'm buying everyone cheese sticks." "Did we get enough cheese sticks?" :jester: :clap: :cow:

Sorry about the car Jerry. At least it's minor and the kiddo is fine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys was at dr thanks the ride is going to the collison place tomrrow

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that Jerry glad to hear you and your son are allright. Can't stay away from all the idiots on the road all the time i guess.
Randy

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
jerry coulda been in jail for homicide. good thing he wasnt 'roid raging! :rofl:

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jaymzx said:
I presume you have uninsured motorist protection on your insurance? It's a MUST HAVE if you live in the south end lol.
yea do its 100 bucks i have to pay out of my pocket iam calling my atterny tommrow:grimrippe

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

Haha. yea. Gina was like "I'll steal a couple of cheese sticks off Jerry." Jerry said, "Hell no, I'm buying everyone cheese sticks." "Did we get enough cheese sticks?" :jester: :clap: :cow: ahhh cheese sticks:domo: :domo:

Sorry about the car Jerry. At least it's minor and the kiddo is fine. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts