Dodge SRT Forum banner

uninsured motorist

766 Views 20 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  jaymzx
So i was taken right hand turn on jame st an i had my 3 yr son wit me an out of now where pos accord rear ends me:bandit: an has no insurance. Powend you guys becareful:domo: :domo:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
good thing i was there so you had a good witness man i hope your kid is ok, take it easy i will let you know if your insurance company calls me. i will call you later tonight
Schwattttttttt? Today? Tell me it ain't so. No....no.....no! Your car was beautiful. Damnit......how bad is it? Just a bumper? How's the 1/4 panels and rear body panel. Hope it's just the bumper. :crying:
Did ya kick his/her ass? :flame: Call the cops so they got an F'n ticket?
Ya it was just the bumper everything is ok just scratched up with a small dent in the Bumper i was more conserned about his kid because he was in the back seat i saw the whole thing when i was gettin coffee
turbofrog said:
Did ya kick his/her ass? :flame:
he did not speek english:rofl:
Ya sorry man my first reaction is just to kill, Kidd is OK :thumbsup: Go to the doctor today and have the kidd looked at, regardless if everything looks/feels fine.
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

A good ass kicking knows no language barriers, international language of you fooked up.
turbofrog said:
Ya sorry man my first reaction is just to kill, Kidd is OK :thumbsup: Go to the doctor today and have the kidd looked at, regardless if everything looks/feels fine.
ya my gf gave him a smootie with a sucker i think he was pretty happy after that
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:
Speedy Gonzales? :bandit:

Maybe he was in a hurry to El Rinconsito........that's as bomb as cheese sticks. :frogtongu
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

Maybe he was in a hurry to El Rinconsito........that's as bomb as cheese sticks. :frogtongu
god last night was so funny fuck ya i want 6 orders of 6 piece cheese sticks.... "Uh Did you just say you wanted 6 orders of 6 piece?" then you and jerry hell yea thats what i said haha:thumbsup: good times
AEMpimp said:
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

god last night was so funny fuck ya i want 6 orders of 6 piece cheese sticks.... "Uh Did you just say you wanted 6 orders of 6 piece?" then you and jerry hell yea thats what i said haha:thumbsup: good times
Haha. yea. Gina was like "I'll steal a couple of cheese sticks off Jerry." Jerry said, "Hell no, I'm buying everyone cheese sticks." "Did we get enough cheese sticks?" :jester: :clap: :cow:

Sorry about the car Jerry. At least it's minor and the kiddo is fine. :thumbsup:
sorry guys was at dr thanks the ride is going to the collison place tomrrow
I presume you have uninsured motorist protection on your insurance? It's a MUST HAVE if you live in the south end lol.
Damn sorry to hear that Jerry glad to hear you and your son are allright. Can't stay away from all the idiots on the road all the time i guess.
Randy
jerry coulda been in jail for homicide. good thing he wasnt 'roid raging! :rofl:

j.r.:king:
hahaha my son would of been tramatized
jaymzx said:
I presume you have uninsured motorist protection on your insurance? It's a MUST HAVE if you live in the south end lol.
yea do its 100 bucks i have to pay out of my pocket iam calling my atterny tommrow:grimrippe
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
Srt4Ronin said:
AEMpimp said:
turbofrog said:

Haha. yea. Gina was like "I'll steal a couple of cheese sticks off Jerry." Jerry said, "Hell no, I'm buying everyone cheese sticks." "Did we get enough cheese sticks?" :jester: :clap: :cow: ahhh cheese sticks:domo: :domo:

Sorry about the car Jerry. At least it's minor and the kiddo is fine. :thumbsup:
i woulda got out and took the guys keys....then sold the car to pay my deductible....
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.