Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
432-Lee is the license plate number i seen him pulling over a white car today after the exit 186 on 128th!! so whatcha selves ya heard? :grimrippe

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Yea Channel NWCN had a story yesterday about some road agression task force. The cop they interviewed was driving some 200x Grand Am! :lol: The interior had all the radar bands, and all the radios...sans laptop, I think. 20% or so tint and lights in the side windows/front/rear. It was a uniformed officer to boot.

They mentioned they have some minivans out there, and all _three_ of the agression task force undercover vehicles will be on patrol this weekend.

Speaking of which, don't be stupid this weekend. The cops are out looking for stupid people, especially this weekend. This goes DOUBLY if you drink. If you drink this weekend, don't drive. blah blah etc etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
jaymzx said:
Yea Channel NWCN had a story yesterday about some road agression task force. The cop they interviewed was driving some 200x Grand Am! :lol: The interior had all the radar bands, and all the radios...sans laptop, I think. 20% or so tint and lights in the side windows/front/rear. It was a uniformed officer to boot.
by any chance was it white? The other day after installing my STS at a buddies house i was on my way home and a grand am swooped up on me and started tailgating me. I was in the passing lane doing about 70 so on the ship canal bridge, I thought I'd let the jerk ass pass me and got over...so did the grand am--right behind me. got over once more...same thing... felt something fishy was going on so i exited to 45th (u-dist) and took local home; the grand am stayed on i-5. i've been pulled over a few times and each time was preceded by somebody (later turning out to be po po) tailgating me. so i'm wary of that move.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Jewduh said:
by any chance was it white? The other day after installing my STS at a buddies house i was on my way home and a grand am swooped up on me and started tailgating me. I was in the passing lane doing about 70 so on the ship canal bridge, I thought I'd let the jerk ass pass me and got over...so did the grand am--right behind me. got over once more...same thing... felt something fishy was going on so i exited to 45th (u-dist) and took local home; the grand am stayed on i-5. i've been pulled over a few times and each time was preceded by somebody (later turning out to be po po) tailgating me. so i'm wary of that move.
Naw. Maroon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts