Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to intruduce myself and my company:

my name is Nate, formerly srt4nate, now uncommon and you can usually find me floating around the New England section. as of now i only have 1 product, but within the next few weeks i will be releasing my own short throw shifter, fuel return line, along with a few more products.

I also want to find what products aren't out there that you want to see?Also, what products are out there but not exactly what you want? everyone feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i want to see a crash bar for upgraded fmics. a good 3" cat exhaust system that has proven good hp/tq gains and doesn't cost a fortune. basically good quality parts that work and are cheaper than the competitors

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tunertony said:
man good luck wit the business nate.

i'd get the intercooler if i had the money.

pm me when youre ready, i'm gonna be good to everyone, but even better to the locals. watch out for my STS also, i'm gonna have a pretty cheap intro price

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hey, good luck w/ everything. good guy and we had a simple misunderstanding in the past, everything is worked out..!!! if u need ne thing let me know!

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
18psiacr said:
hey, good luck w/ everything. good guy and we had a simple misunderstanding in the past, everything is worked out..!!! if u need ne thing let me know!

you know, youre a good guy, glad we could work everything out. :thumbsup:

THANKS!

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ultimateone said:
Anything really interesting coming out?
wait to see. i have a few things i'm thinking of. still debating. what do you have in mind?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
A whole mess of different couplings, clamps, Threaded Mopar STS.
Cheaper Hard L & U Piping like CTI, Side Exit Exhaust 2.5" & 3", Same for CAI. Strong Short Ram. Some type of Mount for the Solenoid. Lots of Mirrors. Shift Knobs.

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
uncommon said:
wait to see. i have a few things i'm thinking of. still debating. what do you have in mind?
I have no idea, something different from other vendors..traction is a big thing now.

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ultimateone said:
I have no idea, something different from other vendors..traction is a big thing now.
i'll think of something. how about high throw shifters. 84% addition to the stock shifter? all kidding aside, i'll have some new products out soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
let me know when the shifter is avalable im in the market for one also is the store located? im right next to lowell

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
04srt4racer said:
let me know when the shifter is avalable im in the market for one also is the store located? im right next to lowell
my "store" is in amesbury. i do all my work out of my house/my business(totally separate from this though, normal 8-5 business). if youre in lowell we shoudl meet up sometime. i'm having a few srt4 ownders(members on here) come over on sunday for some installs if youre interested.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
uncommon said:
I also want to find what products aren't out there that you want to see?Also, what products are out there but not exactly what you want? everyone feel free to chime in.

Ported and polished shift knobs, carbon fiber cd players, in-cabin catch cans, smoke stack exhaust with the little flapper lid on top, custom intercooler on/off switches, winshield washer fluid purge kit, intercooler heater, long throw shifters, powder coated seats and steering wheel....just to name a few. :readclose

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jabbit said:
Ported and polished shift knobs, carbon fiber cd players, in-cabin catch cans, smoke stack exhaust with the little flapper lid on top, custom intercooler on/off switches, winshield washer fluid purge kit, intercooler heater, long throw shifters, powder coated seats and steering wheel....just to name a few. :readclose
ROFLMAO!!!!!! haha, you stole my idea, the pnp'ed shift knobs. i was looking to reduce the weight of the knobs by probably an 1/10th of an ounce. also, we're gonna install the in-cabin catch can on your car, right? i'm liking these ideas :jester:

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Jabbit said:
That is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen you post.

Oh and good luck Nate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
In all seriousness Nate, I think we're due for a Perrin Stage 4 syncros group buy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts