Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Ok i think this is kind of funny :lol: :eeeek: I had a a post asking E.D why there shit dont fit. :rofl: Not to be mean or anything to him but i just wanted to know why you have to pay for something and when you get it the shit dont fit. :eeeek: I know a lot of guys that have had problems with there stuff.THe hard pipes the intercooler and stuff.And he closed my post :jester: :jester: :jester: Dont that tell you something. :gay: anyways have any one had this problem with them? he evn tells you when you get stuff from him you have to make it work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
The Creeper said:
:lol: Ok i think this is kind of funny :lol: :eeeek: I had a a post asking E.D why there shit dont fit. :rofl: Not to be mean or anything to him but i just wanted to know why you have to pay for something and when you get it the shit dont fit. :eeeek: I know a lot of guys that have had problems with there stuff.THe hard pipes the intercooler and stuff.And he closed my post :jester: :jester: :jester: Dont that tell you something. :gay: anyways have any one had this problem with them? he evn tells you when you get stuff from him you have to make it work. :thumbsup:

I think its funny that your a tool shed.

Hector has been here from the begining. In that time tons of vendors have come and gone because of bad products and shitty customer service. Lets use some common sense. Would he still be in business today if he sold bad products? That would be no dumb ass. Does every business have an occasional product get out that has an issue? Yes, every business does. What makes a business a great business is how they deal with the occasional snafu. Hector has always taken care of his customers.

I have several products from Hector and have always found his stuff to be top notch. As far as the IC not fitting he found out something changed during the build and has issued a fix it kit and refunded cash to people who bought it. What else do you need?

All your post did was prove you are :gay: and need to move out of your mom's basement and join the real world with the rest of us. Everquest is cool but turn off the game for a couple of hours and take a look around. Its fun here.

You know lots of people with problems? Name them.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COY said:
I think its funny that your a tool shed.

Hector has been here from the begining. In that time tons of vendors have come and gone because of bad products and shitty customer service. Lets use some common sense. Would he still be in business today if he sold bad products? That would be no dumb ass. Does every business have an occasional product get out that has an issue? Yes, every business does. What makes a business a great business is how they deal with the occasional snafu. Hector has always taken care of his customers.

I have several products from Hector and have always found his stuff to be top notch. As far as the IC not fitting he found out something changed during the build and has issued a fix it kit and refunded cash to people who bought it. What else do you need?

All your post did was prove you are :gay: and need to move out of your mom's basement and join the real world with the rest of us. Everquest is cool but turn off the game for a couple of hours and take a look around. Its fun here.

You know lots of people with problems? Name them.
dude blow me :gay:

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coy your :gay: What do you have from e.d thats on your car? :jester: dude grow up. :jester: Im just saying WHY NONE OF HIS SHIT FITS :readclose Dude bolts fell out of my turbo back that i paid 800 for.My friends hard pipe dont fit.He even tells you on his web site you need to do shit to make his things work. So go kill your self :tongue:

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He wouldnt even fix my turboback i paid for. now i need to get a tool to reach all the way up there so i can install new bolts.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Eric, don't mind Coy, he just gets off on being a cock bastard.

I bought hectors hard pipes and they couldn't suck enough ass. Everyone that I personally know that bought them wishes they didn't. The fitment was crap and hector didn't do anything to compensate. He just says "oh come down here and I'll do it with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my back in 3.5 seconds." Basically making you feel like you are incompetent. I had to grind off about 1/4" from both ends of my cold side just to get it to fit half-assed.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I told you guys go with JMB... Only had one problem with my coldside pipe, and that was my fault, and he STILL helped me out by sending me a new coupler at cost.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Mine fit, but they aren't exactly the greatest fit. I didn't have to do any grinding to make mine fit, but the angles on the ends of the pipes really make you wonder. When you put the pipes on, the ends don't really face the IC inlet and outlet 100%, so...they are a bit trickey to get on there.

Other than that, they do what they're supposed to do, so I guess I can't complain too much.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jayson said:
I told you guys go with JMB... Only had one problem with my coldside pipe, and that was my fault, and he STILL helped me out by sending me a new coupler at cost.
i just orderd jmb :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.