·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
slow79ford said:
I wonder if the vibrations would be equivalent to getting a full backside massage everytime you drive...hmmm...I'll take three!
pretty close...
Graphite03 uses one on his SXT at the track and when i rode in his car (before he had exhaust) sounded like he had exhaust...would b good for track only...couldnt stand it all the time..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... You think the install is that easy that i can just put it on and off when i race and when i drive regularly?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Borat said:
Hmm... You think the install is that easy that i can just put it on and off when i race and when i drive regularly?
its like 2 bolts...takes all of 3 minutes...

pm Graphite03

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
that looks like what we (incorrectly) call motor mounts here on the boards. that would be the upper mount.

i think most people do at least 2 mounts (upper & lower), or go for all three. to keep all balanced.

wheelhop is not totally stopped but greatly reduced.

do some research on getting just 1 vs. 2 or 3, and also check out control arm bushing changes...

good luck

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i was thinkin bout goin with the whole front c-arm bushing set and the prothane mm inserts... but this looks like a winner..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.