Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally had a chance to install them today. I got instructions on how to do the uhp but didnt get any for the lower, after looking at it i figured it out though. the lowers fitment was great on the IC side but the side that goes on that meta thing was quite tight. with some elbow greese and alot of cussing it went on, and in the spot i wanted it the first time. *thank god* The upper pipe was a PITA, the IC side was easy, the upper part was a paint to get lined up, and i still dont have it on all the way, seems lie the rubber thing you gave me is to short. From waht it looks like the hard pipe is going to pop out of the back of the rubber thingy. Just to be sure i tightened the clamps as hard as i could. I fiddled with it for about 2 hours and couldnt get it any better. Is that supposed to be like that? or should i look into getting a longer rubber peice? In the directions it didnt mention anything about the Block off plate, that thing was hard as hell to get on, well getting the stock BOV off was the hard part. Also in the directions it doesnt state what to do with the red pipe that was connected to the stock pipe, what do i do with it? i capped it but ended up pulling a p 1188 code. Over all great product, got a little frustrated with the powder coaters though.

any fixes for the questions would be great.

Keyth.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
You're the first person to have no problems with the lower and problems with the upper. Somthing is definitely going on wrong if it's taking you two hours to install the upper.

The directions do mention on what to do with the 'red' line.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
people have problems with the bottom line? that one was cake once i got it lined up, just need the right tools thats all. i dont recall seeing in the instructions what to do with the red line but ill re read them. thanks for a reply. any idea on what to do about the upper rubber thing on the UHP? and you really didnt answer any of my questions.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts